Just a bad dream.

Bad dreams have plagued me my entire life, although this wasn't one of them, I really wished it was. Nothing seemed real anymore I feel like I'm in a constant fog. Honestly the only thing keeping me from loosing my sanity now is Avery.
Look at him, so young and innocent, poor thing has no clue how much everything is changing. As I brush this sandy brown hair away from his sleepy eyes I remember when mom and dad sat me down to tell me there big news.

"We're going to have a baby!" Mom blurted out. It funny how you can remember every little detail about certain moments. I remember feeling the excitement and energy in the room. Heck even I was excited, I always dreamed about having a sibling. Well, that was until he came home.
Nothing was the same after that, mainly because everything and I mean everything revolved around this little bratt. He was always crying all hours of the night wanting something. Either his diaper needed changed, or he was hungry and sometimes he just didn't feel like sleeping. The crappy part about it was his room was right next to mine, Yep that's right I got woke up too.

To me he was a nuisance, a pain in my rear and now all I can think about is I'm all he's got. Staring at him tears start to whale up in my eyes because I can't help but think about how It's not fare that he won't know just how wonderful they were.
While pulling his blanket up around him I think to myself that I could use a little shut eye too. So I lean my head back and shut my eyes because when I open them again we will be in Oklahoma. No wonder my parents moved us to Texas when I was little who wants to live In Oklahoma, it even sounds boring. I wish aunt Shannon would have moved to Texas so I didn't have to leave everything and everyone. I'm going to miss our home and my school. I have to keep talking myself down, for one Avery can't see me like this and two I promised my aunt that I would at least try.