Mommy & Daddy & Baby

• I have a mommy kink don't want one of your judge jibooty asses here if your against it @.@  Btw this is my first book, but I have a lot of series on threesomes in my drafts and they most likely are bottom Jin, because I love that Jinbootay (; idk why, I just really like polyamory relationships with Kim Seokjin being a bottom Ovb. Anyway enjoy.•

Taehyung savoured these moments.
When he's orchestrating what his lovers do from afar.

Currently seated on a red cushioned chair, just horizontal from his lovers following his every command on their bed. There was something aesthetic- elegant in the way his lovers made love. How Seokjin arched his back beautifully while he rode his mommy's cock, and how Yoongi let out a silent moan every time he was in bliss. It was ethereal, some straight up romantic porno that only Taehyung could watch, and his lovers could enjoy.

That's when he properly inspected how fast Jin was going.

He had to remind himself who was in charge here, or else his title meant nothing and this would just be plain voyeurism. He coughed a bit to make sure his mouth hand't gone dry, licking his lips a final time and bringing his wrist to a stop.

-Did i mention he was masturbating and like they're all naked...-

"Baby, what did I say?"
Taehyung finally spoke up. He watched as his baby slowed down his pace, eagerness running through his veins to just ram himself along side Yoongi, but he knew that Seokjin needed a lot of preparation before he could manage to take 2 dicks, a memory striked through Taehyung's brain and led itself to his hardening -twitching- cock, the last time they both penetrated Jin, they were no longer allowed to touch him until he had healed, Taehyung was damned, but thankfully mommy was able to tame him through out the stressful week.

A loud smack simulated throughout Seokjin's whole body, jolting him forward and focusing his vision on the perpetrator who had done such an unforeseen thing, managing to wipe off the drool that had trickled down his chin. An apologetic smile appeared on the man's face as he kneaded the flesh that had turned a bright red, "What did daddy say?" Yoongi spoke softly knowing Jin would collapse at any given moment. A pathetic whimper escaped the elder's one mouth as he solely remembered the one thing he begged to do, but could not.

-Don't judge ._. I love Maknae Jin ~ but something about Jin getting dominated by someone younger than him is hawt kwisnoifha maybe I do like age gap...-

"N-no going fast..."

"Good boy." With the reminder heard, Taehyung spoke again. "Turn around and ride mommy's cock for daddy." And that's when he whined, he loved his mommy and daddy equally, but he hadn't came yet god-damn it and as much as he wants to obey, he doesn't want to rip away from Yoongi's cock that's ramming his protest dead on. But unfortunately, even mommy was whispering for him to not disobey their daddy and be a good boy.

Tears welled up, blurring his vision more as he slowly lifted his hips, both boys groaning/moaning at the sensation of the slow burn, finally Jin managed to -unwillingly- get off from his mommy's cock, only to turn around and hover just above his lovers dick, and Yoongi had no problem with facing his back, it meant he could mark it properly and still enjoy getting off.

Before Jin could lower himself.

Yoongi slid down the bed a bit more and propped himself on his elbows, Jin knew what he needed and hurriedly grabbed a pillow to place it behind his lovers head. He didn't miss how his mommy's cock brushed against his thigh, it was almost sickening as a visible string of lube connected the two reminding the elder of how his mommy loved wet sex. Damn, it trickled down his legs.