Prison

He opens the door and I bite my lip.

In this room was a washer and dryer with a couple laundry baskets. One empty and the other completely fill with dirty clothes, most with blood stains.

He gives me a shove causing me to fall forward and fall but catch myself before I could face plant. I roll onto my back looking up to him.

"This is where you'll stay. And while your in here, do some laundry." He demands and with that he slams the door shut.

I sit up and look down at my arms and hands seeing blood dried on them making me cry more as I start to sob.

After I calmed down a little I glance over at the laundry basket and sigh.

'I should do want he says so he doesn't get angry... I really don't want to see him mad...'

I shudder at the thought and slowly start to rise to my feet. I walk over to the laundry basket. I grab the edge of the basket and drag it over to the washer. I then stand straight and open the washer lid before looking back down at the basket.

"Here goes nothing...."

I slowly pick up the first piece of clothing on top which was a blood stained white hoodie. I gag slightly at the sight and smell of dried blood and quickly drop it in the washer.

"I don't think there's enough stain remover in the world..."

I start to repeat the process with the rest. Occasionally finding a t-shirt, sweat pants, socks, even a Disturbed band shirt and shorts. I honestly can't imagine him in shorts. But the worst part of this was boxers. It's just awkward, I don't even know this guy and I'm washing his underwear.

Anyway, by the time I filled the washer the basket was still have way full. I put detergent in and close the lid.

I sigh and look around the room.

I sit and lean against the dryer as I waited for the clothes to finish just happy that he's not with me right now.

I continued to do the laundry until I had the last load in the dryer.

I sat cross legged on the floor folding the laundry when I soon yawn.

'These clothes are so warm...'

I yawn again and feel my eyes grow heavy, having the fatigue of working all day and then him. Let's just say I was sleepy.

I slowly close my eyes while I was folding a white hoodie with a faint red still on it though I don't think he cares. I start to lean forward but wake up before I can fall forward. I look up at the still running dryer.

'It probably still has ten minutes... a short nap wouldn't hurt... right?'

I yawn again and slowly start the lay down my head heading up on a couple hoodies. Lay there for a minute before my eyes start to close.

I sigh as I drive down the road. Panic! At the Disco's This is Gospel playing on the blue tooth radio as I finally make it to my parents house. I put the car in park and sigh picking up my phone and taking out my keys before getting out and locking the car. I walk up to the house and knock on the door but the oddest thing, no one answers.

'They should be here...'

I take my keys and search for my house key unlocking the door. I open the door slowly peaking in.

"Mom? Dad?"

I walk in to find the lights on and everything like it should be but no parents. I look around a bit before walking upstairs. I walk down the hall until I finally reach my parents room. I stand next to it and knock on the door.

"Mom..? Dad..? Are you here?"

After a minute of silence I place my hand on the doorknob and turn it slowly before opening it. I look in to find my parents in bed under the blanket unmoving, asleep.

I sigh a bit and walk over to them.

"Guys, why are you still in bed?"

I stood on my father's side of the bed and pulled the blanket down but what I seen made me gasp and sob.

Dad's face was lifeless his eyes wide open but dull and cold. His lips were slit at the side and up forming a bloody smile on his face and he had multiple stab wounds in his chest and stomach.

I soon seen mother in the same state making me sob and cry. Soon I look around and find that the room doesn't look like how it did when I got here. It had a darker feel to it. I looked on the walls to see words of them in red. I read them out loud.

"They went to sleep... your next!"

As I read the bloody message one arm wraps around my waist and the other bringing a knife to my neck.

"Your next Lor..."

I stand there frozen begging myself to scream but it seems as though it's impossible. I hear a dark chuckle behind me as he lean to my ear.

"Don't be scared... just go to sleep."

And with a swift movement he goes the slit my throat.