Hideout

That's how I got to where I am.

That one horrid night.

That got me stuck with him...

You probably want to know what happened next? I'll tell you.

He walked me out of the house through the back door I was crying my head off the whole time.

I mean who wouldn't? I've just been kidnapped by a strange man in the middle of the night and nobody knew.

As I got pulled beside him by my left arm in the dark night and into the woods I noticed something wet and sticky on my arm. I look down at my arm to see a red substance.

I soon realized what it was and was horrified by two things...

One, there's blood on my arm. Two, it wasn't mine...

I look back again to realize his hoodie was covered in the same substance of blood, fresh but not to fresh for its become more sticky.

I start to feel sick as the realization hits me that that was someone else's blood getting all over me and try to hold down the vomit rising in my throat.

Soon it become to much and I feel myself start to puke. He stops and let's me throw up.

"What's up with you?" He asks.

I take deep breath trying to calm myself so I don't throw up again.

"I-I-I'm s-sque-eam-mish..." I answer he laughs at that and takes the sides of his blood stained white hoodie between both his thumbs and pointer fingers looking at me.

"If your that squeamish, your gonna have issues." He says I take a shakey breath and stand up straight. He takes my arm and continues to pull me through the trees.

It felt like forever, the walking, the crying, trying to not get sick. It was horrible. It was the worst moment of my life, of course I have a lot of those to pick from now...

My feet were burning by the time we came to the place of my nightmares...

His hideout.

It was a old looking cabin with both windows boarded up from the inside and black curtains covering behind them. The small porch was old and looked half rotted.

He pulls me up to the porch and up on it, the wood creeking from the new weight being applied. He slips a hand in his pocket and brings out some keys before unlocking the door and opening it and turning on the light.

And what I seen was terrible.

The place was actually really a nice cabin lay out. There was a living room with a couch and arm chair next to the TV across from the living room was a small kitchen with a table. Then there was a hallway in the middle of the two lined up with entrance. What was terrible was the place was a complete sty, and not in the normal messy way, but in a horror film kind of way.

There was brown and red footprints on the floor of mud and blood mixed together, knifes everywhere. On the couch, on the table, there was even one on the floor! There was red stains of blood on the wall here and there, some were words like "Go to sleep!" And "KILL!" along with "Ha Ha Ha" I bite my lip at the sight soon I feel breath on my ear.

"So you like?" He says mockingly I whimper. "Anyway, here's the rules." He says walking in shutting and bolting the door behind him.

"You will stay in the room given to you at all times, unless I let you out. When I let you out you will clean and cook and whatever else I want for as long as I want. Now, I will leave for long amounts of time, while I'm gone your door will be unlocked but you will have limited reach. If anyone comes to the door while I'm gone, which they shouldn't, ignore them and be quiet until they leave. And look at me, if you try to run and escape, I will not hesitate to kill you. You have a life debt to pay because I could have killed you today, but I didn't. So your lucky and should be grateful that I let you keep the lungs that let you breath. Understood?" He explains tears run down my face silently but I simply nod.

"Good. Come I'll show you where you'll be living while you stay with me, which is the rest of your life." He says I just silently follow him to the hall. More blood stains mark the walls making lines down them.

'What did he do to get that much blood on the walls? Paint with it?'

I shiver at the thought. Soon we come to a old wood door. I stand and wait to see my prison...