Deal

I scream as the man lunges at me grabbing my arm. I try to fight but he keeps a tight hold making me cry from the pressure on my arm.

He pulls me out of the closet and throws me on the bed taking my gun in the process.

"You know, I usually use my knife." He says pulling my arm making me sit up. His voice is dark and raspy making a shiver go up my spine.

He moves the gun beside my head and nudged my head making me cry harder.

"But it would be satisfiing to take your life with your own little gun." He says.

I cry out and sob as he points the gun to the side of my head.

"W-w-w. w-wh-o?" I stutter not being able to talk correctly.

"Oh? You have something to say? How cute." He says.

"Spit it out, I'll give you one minute."

"W-h-ho a-ar-e y-yo-u?" I stutter my voice breaking in fear as he runs the tip of the gun down my cheek.

"Your worse nightmare. But you can call me Jeff."

"Well, you minute is up. You know what that means?" He asks.

I shake knowing what's going to happen.

"It's time for you to go to sleep..."

He puts the gun to my head making me scream and kick and fight.

"N-n-no!! D-d-do-n't!! P-pl-ea-se!!" I scream he laughs.

"Ha, keep it up. I love a begger." He says before griping the trigger. I sob as I try to kick him off me.

"N-no!!!" I cry I soon get my arm from his one hand and push him off me with all the strength I have.

He stumbles back a bit let the moonlight hit his face from under the hood.

And what I saw made me freeze.

His skin was white and sickly looking, his hair a black burnt black. His eyes were terrifying, the deep blue piercing into mine never closer, he never blink and his eyes were surrounded with black making him look like he applied black eyeshadow badly. His mouth though.... it was horrible. His cheeks were slit out at the ends of his mouth and up making a large red smile showing his teeth and gums.

"You just won't give in will you?" He asks.

He pins me down on the bed and looks at me.

"You know now that I look at you you could probably get me a pretty penny." He says making me gulp slightly tears running down my face.

"W-wh-at?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm Ben might take ya. Of course he likes blondes better..." He thinks out loud before his smile pulls up even wider. "But I'm sure Offender would take the bite, he's just a lover of women in general." He laughs making me start to struggle again.

"Oh calm down, I don't like him enough anyway." He says. "I might just keep you for myself."

"w-wh-y?" I choke.

"I don't know, because I can." He says. "Why do you have a problem with that?" He says bringing the gun back to my head. "Cause I could always just kill you."

"N-n-n-o!!" I cry he smiles at me a bit.

"Good." He says. "I'm gonna make you a deal. You come with me, and act as my.... pet... and I'll let you keep your life. If not well *chuckles* I'll put you to sleep!" He laughs.

"P-p-et?" I ask he smiles.

"Yep."

"W-w-wh-at d-do-es th-a-t e-e-ve-n m-me-an?" I ask terrified.

"You would do want I say, work around my place, and follow orders without questions - like any good pet." He answers in a creepy way.

"I-I-I..."

"Or do you want death? Because frankly either sounds great to me."

I bite my lip and look away in defeat.

"Good choice."

He pulls me up off the bed and holds my arms behind my back keeping the gun to my head making me sob. He chuckles leaning in my ear. "If you think I'm intimidating with a gun you should see me use a knife." He whispers.

I think his whisper is scarier then when he talks.