Special Chapter: The Marriage

Start from the beginning

“We're finally here. After a few minutes, you'll no longer my baby and you'll be Kai's beloved wife soon.” She whispered in my ear.

“I told you, Mom.. Don't cry.” I said, pulling myself away from her slowly. I smiled before we both got off the car.

I saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yoon-ji outside the entrance of the church, with that worried look on their faces as they all approached me.

“Jaehee..” Yoon-ji said, panicking.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at her. “Yes? Why are you panicking? Are you okay?”

I felt Baekhyun's hand placed on my naked shoulder. My attention shifted to Baekhyun as I felt his hand. “Jaehee, Kai left to the airport an hour ago.”

My eyes widened to what Baekhyun said; shocked. “What?! Are you fucking serious?”

Baekhyun nodded timidly, then looked away.

“Why did he go the airport exactly on our wedding day?! Is he leaving?! Did he postpone our wedding, huh?!” I asked, hysterically.

“No. We don't think so. He'll never leave you like this. I'm sure he just went there to do some things.” Chanyeol said, in a low tone voice— still keeping his positivity in him.

“Do some thing?! On our wedding day?!” I gave up, my tears already burst out. I don't care about my make-up got messy.. I just want Kai today. With me. On our wedding day.

I felt Mom's comforting hands rubbed my back in a circular motion. She didn't say anything because she knows, I feel comforted just by her touch.. but it's different this time. It hurts. Kai left me? But why?! We never had misunderstandings before. Our relationship is so damn perfect! It's even close to a fairy tale ending but.. this happens! What kind of foolishness is this, huh?!

“Don't cry, Jaehee.” Yoon-ji said, as I saw her crying to herself more than I am.

Then I saw Sehun with Dona approaching us. They're no longer together, but they're still friends.

“Jaehee, what's going on? Where's— Oh! Look at yourself Jaehee! You're masscara's already smudged!” Dona said, as she approached me, taking out some wet wipes on her purse and wipe away my messy make-up.

“How about the wedding? What will happen here?” Sehun asked, worried as he looked at me with that attractive orbs of his.

I just looked away, feeling pity to myself. Shit! Why does it has to happen to me?! Why did Kai abandoned me here?! Aish! I hate that bastard!

“He'll come, dear. Don't lose hope.” Mom said, as she proceeded rubbing my back with her hand while the other to help me with my gown.

I'm done.. My make-up's a mess, even my life is a mess now! Aigoo.. Just come back, Kai. Come back. Please.

As I was thinking that, I heard a familiar sweet voice from a distant. Sweet as a chocolate. “Jaehee!”

I shifted my attention to that person and I saw him. It's him.

I saw him run toward our direction with his elder brother with him.

“Gosh! Kai's finally here! Oh my~ Thank God!” Yoon-ji said happily.

“Kai!” Chanyeol shouted.

As he stopped in front me, I gave him a hard slap on his smooth face and glared at him. A lot of them gasped and were shocked to what I did, even me. I was shocked as well. “You bastard! You made all of us wait here..” I said, bursting into tears again. “My make-up's already gone now because of you. Are you going to marry me or not?!” I asked, hitting his chest.