Chapter 5: Sehun's Apology

Sorry, if I didn't update yesterday. I OVERDOSED watching EXO's MV yesterday.. *sigh* Those twelve wolves are really going to kill me. Aish. Haha. XD Okay enough of that, I'll just tell you that this Chapter will be about Sehun and Jaehee, so that means no Kai for now. Okay? Enjoy reading~

••••••••••••••••••••

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Aigoo.. What a bad morning! Oh, I hate my life! Just because I didn't attend Aunt Sara's birthday party yesterday night, Mom scolded me. Argh! I always feel in hell whenever she scolded me.. She's really scary like a demon..

*sigh* Just forget about everything bad that has happened this morning, Jaehee and soon enough you'll meet Mr. Stranger— My Knight in Shining Armour. and everthing will be okay and I'll be happy! Haha. Soon enough, Jaehee.. Soon enough. I thought to myself while I was walking along the hallway when suddenly, a girl bumped my shoulder. Ah! Damn, my shoulder hurts..

“Excuse me, next time, please look where you're— Oh, it's you Dona.” I didn't finish my sentence when I realized Dona was the girl who bumped into me. As you all know, she's Sehun current girlfriend and also known as ‘Shower-girl’.

“Oh. I'm sorry, Jaehee. I thought you're just another freshman student..” She said, grinning deviously.

“Are you insulting me?” I asked calmly. I'm not the type of girl who fights a lot like her. It's not my style. (A/N: Jaehee, are you imitating, Galaxy Kris? XD)

“Ohh. Why would I insult such a baby-faced freak like you?” She paused, smirking. “You know, that's why Sehun cheated on you. You look like a baby, innocent like a baby and boring like a baby. You're no excitement, Jaehee. You're nothing but a nerdy baby-faced freak who doesn't know how to seduce her own boyfriend. Tsk, tsk. Poor you.” She said, shaking her head then rolled her eyes in distaste.

“Will that be all, Dona? If you're done talking, I'll just go to the Student Body Council's office and finish my work there.” I said, looking at her with a poker-faced expression.

I was about to walk away from her when she aggressively grabbed my wrist. “I'm not yet done with you, Do Jaehee.” She said angrily as she glared at me.

I just flashed her my blank stare. “Okay. Now what?” I asked, like a bitch.

She gritted her teeth out of annoyance and lifted her free hand. She was about to slap me so my eyes instinctively closed. I waited for the pain to come but I felt nothing.

“Dona, what are you doing to Jaehee?” That voice. That familiar deep voice. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Sehun pulling Dona away from me.

“Sehun..” I whispered under my breath as I stare at Sehun's face blankly.

“Babe. What are you doing here?” Dona asked Sehun cutely then immidiately kissed Sehun fully on the lips in front of my innocent eyes. What the heck! My eyes widened to what I just saw.

“Dona.. Not here in school. Please..” Sehun said as he pulled Dona away from him then he wiped away Dona's saliva on his lips. He shifted his attention to me then smiled shyly. “Hey.”

“Hey.” I said, still looking at his face.

“Hm, why didn't you go to Mom's birthday party yesterday night? She was really looking forward on seeing you in her party.”

“Really? Well, tell her I'm sorry. I was still wearing my uniform that time so, that butler of yours didn't allow me to enter the party.”

“Hm. Yeah... Formal dresses and suits were just allowed last night. Sorry about that.” Sehun said, smiling a little.