Chapter 4: "Will you help me look for Mr. Stranger?"

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Yesterday, Kyungsoo oppa lied to Mom that I was an ‘angel’ at the coffee shop and Mom actually believe that lie, as long as Kyungsoo oppa said it because Kyungsoo oppa never lied before until yesterday. Haha! I'm free! I'm not grounded anymore!

And now, Yoon-ji and I are walking around the whole campus, checking every corner if there were destroyed facilities or students violating the school rules and regulations. It's kind'a tiring but it's part of our responsibilities and all we have to do is endure it.

“Looks like there were no destroyed facilities.” Yoon-ji said, checking the papers she was holding.

“That's good. We just need to check the back of the school to see if there are students cutting classes or whatsover.” I told Yoon-ji amd she nodded then we started walking.

After a short walk, we arrived at the back part of the school. It's like a paradise here.. It's peaceful.. So, that's why many students like this place... It's quiet and peaceful. No teachers blabbering, no students bullying. This is indeed paradise.

“HEY!” Yoon-ji's loud voice snapped me back to reality.

“Yoon-ji, why are you shouting?” I asked her, as I glared at her.

“Jaehee, look at those two!” She said, pointing her finger at a guy and a girl kissing passionately. “Aish! They're so disgusting! How could they kiss in such place like a school?! Can you believe this, Jaehee?”

I didn't bother answering Yoon-ji's question because I'm drowning on my own thoughts..

Once I saw those students kissing passionately, Mr. Stranger (the stranger who kissed me when I was drunk. Since I don't know his name, I decided to just call him that.) popped in my mind. The night he kissed me... Somehow, he really made me feel as if I was loved even just one night. I really hope we can meet someday.. I want to see him, I want to know him.. But, it will be really impossible for us to meet again. I don't have any information about him, even the basic information, I have nothing.. Only destiny can make us meet again..

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I saw Yoon-ji scolding those students already. *sigh* What is she saying to those students now? I immediately walked towards them and stopped once I was in front of those students.

“Jaehee, they're just freshmen students..” Yoon-ji told me whose beside me right now, looking really irritated by these freshmen in front us. She shifted her attention back to the freshmen students and scolded them. “Hey, you two! Do you think this school is a motel, huh? And you could smooch-smooch each other here? Aigoo.. I should be humiliated if I were you.” She said, sounding like a 60-year-old grandma right now. Haha! Yoon-ji is not like this, she's very kind and sweet but she hates seeing couples since she's a hopeless romantic. Hahaha!

“Chill, Yoon-ji.” I said, patting her shoulder.

Yoon-ji looked at me and asked. “So, what should we do to them?”

“Hmm..” I placed my forefinger on my temple and cocked my head to the side, as if I'm thinking of something. I could sense that freshmen students are both nervous right now. “Nah. Just let them go. I'm sure they won't do it again right?” I asked looking at the freshmen students and they nod like little children.

“Wha—“

“Shh..” I placed my forefinger against Yoon-ji's lips to shut her up. “You've been talking too much. Just trust me with this one. Okay, Bestfriend?” I said, as I removed my finger from her lips and and grinned teasingly.