4 season for a reason

I felt my body squirming and my legs shaking. I thought It was from my dreams, me dreaming of her but it wasn't. One high pitch scream later and my eyes were open. I looked at the ceiling still gripping the sheets trying to catch my breath.

I slid down not willingly but by force, my back was now arched and I couldn't help it. I looked over for Tiffany Foxx but she wasn't there. I looked and there she was taking my soul and breath away. I didn't even know she knew how to eat pussy.

"FUCK!" I screamed and she finally stopped after I came. She lifted her head up smirking and I just looked at her with my hands on my chest trying to catch what little breath I had left.

"Sooo, I'll take that as you saying you liked it." She said smirking at me getting out the bed.

I looked and saw breakfast on a table and I looked at her and smirked. "Waffles, salmon, hash browns, and a glass of apple juice would've been fine." I said looking at Tiffany and she smiled.

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat. I just wanted to make sure you where we'll feed." She said and I looked at her.

"We'll feed before you take me home and tell me never to speak on this. I won't, trust me. You won't have to give me hush money." I said and she looked at me confused. "I saw you put that money into my bag. I won't say anything, you can keep your money. I'm not a hoe."

She sat across from me and looked at me. "Hush money, No! I wanna make sure you're good money? Yes! Now eat your food the waffles are getting cold." she said sounding like someone's mother.

moments later

"I thought we weren't going to do this again?" I said eating my food slightly covering my mouth. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth then she looked at me."We weren't but it's something about you that I can't shake." She said then continued brushing her teeth. I got up and looked around for my clothes.

"We got you some new ones there on the couch next to your bag. I was thinking me and you can shower after your done eating."I looked at the clothes then thought. What's the worst that could happen?

20 minutes later

We weren't in the shower a good ten minutes when the door swung open and a man was standing there."FUCK IS YOU DOING TIFFANY?" He yelled and I turned towards the wall shook. "SO YOU OUT HERE FUCKING YOUNG BITCHES AND CHEATING ON ME?" I began to get mad that she lied to me and I bumped her as I got out the shower.

I was walking past him when he looked at me. I take that back he didn't look at me he mugged me. "I'm sorry, I didn't know," I said to him as I went and got dressed. She ran after me.

"Lovely, wait!" I looked at her then grabbed my bag and left the room. I knew she wouldn't run after me but she did. she wearing a blanket and her slide ins.

I was waiting for the elevator and she was talking to me. "Let me explain!" I looked at her. LExplain what Tiffany? I'm sorry miss Foxx, I can't...I have to go." I got on the elevator and she just looked at me as I left.