That Makes A Lot More Sense

Start from the beginning

I knew I was forgetting something! I mentally smacked my forehead. Stupid horrible memory.

I sighed, "Where are the other two?"

My answer came by the form of a tall ass dude with my bright pink bra and a pair of  Alison's panties, wearing them like Superman.

I felt my jaw drop as I watched the guy shuffle before doing some weird dance. I was trying to get over the fact that he'd gone into my bedroom in the first place. Who did these guys think they were?

"Is that my underwear?!"  Alison suddenly screeched. I turned around to see her face red as she glared at the guy.

" . . . Yeah." He answered.

"What the fucking hell are you doing?" She shouted, marching over to him and slapping him right upside the head. I was actually surprised that she could reach that seeing as he was a freaking giant and she was a midget.

His eyes widened as he looked at  Alison before she suddenly broke down laughing. I looked at her like she was crazy as she fell to the ground, clutching her stomach.

"Um . . okay?" The guy muttered, scratching his head.

I glared at him, folding my arms, "Mind explaining why you're in my bra?"

"Um . . . it was Jinxx!" He shouted, taking my bra off and throwing it across the room. My eye twitched. He did not just throw my bra. MY bra.

"Jinxx? Where?"  Alison suddenly sat up and looked around the room, her eyes wide with excitement. She was enjoying this too much.

I rubbed my forehead, "Let's get everybody downstairs and introduce each other then figure out what we should do."

"I like a woman in charge." The guy I slapped said, smirking and winking at me. I ignored him and gave  Alison an exasperated look.

Sighing, I walked downstairs with  Alison behind me.

"That was my favorite bra." I whispered to her.

"Those were my lucky panties." She pouted as we sat down on the couch together.

I gave her a WTF look, "You have lucky panties?"

"Yeah," She gave me a incredulous look. "Everyone does."

"Not me."

"Than you're a nobody."

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Hurtful."

She shrugged, not really caring.

We turned around when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. All five of them were there and they quickly crowded around the coffee table, sitting like five year olds and looking up at me.

"I'm  Alison!"  Alison suddenly said, waving at her favourite men.

"Hi  Alison." They shouted back at her.

"I love you!" She said.

"I love you!" They shouted back.

She turned to me, "Did you hear that? They love me."

I rolled my eyes before turning back to the guys, "I'm Morgan and don't copy that."

They kept their mouths shut except for the one who had worn my bra, he mouthed what I said before smiling up at me. Great.

"What're your names?" I asked, leaning forward.

"I'm Ashley!" The one who copied my words shouted, grinning up at me.

"I'm Andy." The boy I slapped muttered.

"Jake." The guy who had been in the corner said.

"AND I'M CC!" The guy shouted as he did a fist pump.

"Jinxx." Another tall guy said. He had been the one sleeping on the couch this morning.

Okay. I looked at  Alison, completely lost at what to do, but she apparently wasn't.

"What's tour like? What was it like in Europe? Have you met Kellin Quinn?" She asked in one breath.

The boys stared at as if she was a two headed alien before looking at each other.

"Um . . we'll answer those questions later. Since the whole "crazy-chick-with-frying-pan" ordeal is over, I would like to know where we are." Andy spoke up.

"Wait, so you don't know where you are?" I asked, choosing to ignore what he said.

"Nope," Ashely chuckled. "It was dark when our bus broke down. We just ran until we saw your garage."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead in frustration. Okay, this was gonna' be harder than I had originally thought.