diamond heart

Hey y'all! I was just wondering : Do you want Taylor Kinney to play her love interest or do you want Bradley Cooper to play her love interest? I love me some TayGa but I also love me some BradGa so.....ill let y'all decide. comment which you want.

----------------------

As I walk out of the bar I hear the same guy's voice yelling out to me.

"Hey! Hey you!" He yells. I continue on my way and roll my eyes. They always chase after me but give up when I ignore them after a while. I pull a cigarette out of my pocket and light it. I puff the smoke as I hear him getting closer.

"Hey...I never got your name..." He says. I keep staring straight ahead, puffing my cigarette and walking. "I'm talking to you." He says. I continue doing what I always do to make them go away. Be uninterested.

"I said.... IM TALKING TO YOU!" I feel him grab my hair and yank me toward him. I drop my cigarette and guitar case and scream. He covers my mouth and twists my arm behind my back.  I continue to scream through his hand. He tightens his grasp and tears burn in my eyes. He drags me to a corner and slams me up against the brick wall. He doesn't take his hand away from my mouth. He pushes his body up against mine.

"Don't be a naughty girl. You fucking answer me when I'm fucking talking to you." He whispers in my ear, pushing himself up against me harder. I start to panic, knowing how this will probably end. Images of me laying face down in an alley, naked, flash through my brain which makes me cry even more. 

"I asked you you're fucking name and number.." He says, lowering his hand slowly. He grabs me by the neck and looks me in the eyes. I'm too in shock to scream. I look away from his eyes. 

"ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He yells. I begin to sob as I mutter my name. 

"I-I-Im Ste-f-f-ani..."I say. He forcefully pulls my head toward his and kisses me while touching my ass. I sob uncontrollably. Next thing I know, I hear a voice yell in our direction.

"HEY! GET OFF OF HER YOU ASS!" The pressure on my body and neck are released as the guy is yanked to the floor by whoever yelled. I scream as they brawl on the ground. I can't move, I can't speak, I just watch. There's blood as the guy who yelled lands punch after punch. People begin to take notice and start to scream and video what's happening. I wipe my eyes as the mystery man gets off my attacker and grabs me by my hand. He grabs my guitar case in the other hand and we begin to run. I'm still in shock and tears are still running down my cheeks. We make it to a park and by that time, we are both out of breath. I sit down on a bench and rub my neck, which is still throbbing and probably bruised. My mystery man sits next to me and lays my guitar case on the ground. When I try to speak, no sound comes out. I cough and then a scratchy and small but audible sound comes out.

"Thank you..." I manage.

"Don't mention it. Are you alright?" He asks, leaning over to look me in the face. I turn my head and he follows my eyes. He seems genuinely concerned. He reaches toward me and I flinch. 

"Don't worry...I'm not going to hurt you...." He says, softly. I slowly put my arm towards him and he grabs it with the utmost carefulness. He examines the bruises in the shape of a hand. 

"Wow...he grabbed you HARD." He says.

"Yeah!" I giggle and sniff, "Tell me about it." I say, playfully. Something about this guy makes me feel safe. Yet, I have no idea who he is.

"I'm Stefani....by the way..." I say, looking at him. He's transfixed on my arm. I smile as he examines me with such care. 

"I'm (Bradley or Taylor....?) ." He says, looking at me. His (Blue for Bradley or Green for Taylor???) eyes sparkle in the moonlight. 

"Seriously....thank you for saving me..." I say, reaching over to touch his leg. "I don't know how I could ever re pay you..." I say, leaning in. "Maybe like this?" I whisper, closing all of the space between us. His lips are soft and warm. I kiss him and then pull back...just to test the waters. He doesn't object....I lean in again but this time I go deeper. I run my fingers through his hair as he puts his hand on the side of my face. After a solid minute of making out he pulls back. 

"No....no this isn't right. If I do this I'm no better than him." He says, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I look deep into his eyes...I know the "purely a man" side of him wants to fuck me up against a wall but his heart tells him its wrong. I've never met a guy who has said no to me offering up my body. It's a kind of nice feeling.

"Well....I'll just be on my way then..." I say, standing up and grabbing my guitar case. I begin to walk off but hear him walk behind me. The images of being grabbed and pushed into the brick wall flash through my mind. I quickly turn around and trip over my feet. I stumble to the ground, crying softly. 

"I'm not going to hurt you....please trust me...." He says, kneeling down to help me back up. I take a deep breath and pick my case back up. I pull another cigarette from my pocket and light it. He looks at me and I offer it to him. He shrugs and takes a puff. We just stand there smoking with each other for another moment.

"Can I take you out sometime?" He asks, after we've almost completely finished the cig. 

"I....I don't....I've never really-"

"It'll be fun! Here's my number..." He pulls the sharpie sticking out of my pocket out into the open and grabs my hand. He looks up at me as if hes asking 'is this okay?' , and I don't stop him. 

"See ya round." He says, after capping the sharpie, sliding it back into my pocket, and smiling at me. He walks away and I'm breathless. 

I've never felt this way before. It's always been a one night thing or a quickie in the bathroom. 

Never a date. Nothing more or less than a one time thing. 

I don't know how to feel, but I can't help but feel good.