one

hi im awkward at sex scenes and I don't usually try to go into extreme detail when writing my small ones so im just going to warn you, this sucks. but here ya go dont judge me.

also this chapter is short bc the story is still developing in my brain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My heart would break without you! Might not awake without you! Been hurting low from living high for so long!" I open my eyes and look out into the small crowd of people who've put down their drinks to listen. 

"I'm sorry, and I love you. Stay with me, Bell Bottom Blue. I'll keep on searching for an answer
cause I need you more than dope...." I sing softly into the mic. I stop playing guitar and smile at the crowd.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight." I say, scanning the crowd for anyone who looks pleased. A man with a tight white shirt has his eyes locked on me. He keeps looking me up and down. He looks like a hungry lion staring at his meal. The crowd claps and I get off the barstool and walk off the stage. I begin to put my guitar in its case as I feel someone walk up behind me. I turn and see the same guy I saw earlier.

"You have an amazing voice. Amazing talent." He says, in a thick British accent.

"Thank you so much." I say, politely, while smiling at the ground. 

"You're very beautiful." He steps closer. I promised myself I wouldn't do this anymore....but he's really hot. 

Next thing I know he's fucking me up against the wall in the ladies room. 

"HOLY FUCK....." I squeal as he speeds his pace up. The banging of the stall door goes to the rhythm of his thrusts. 

"Yes....cum baby...cum...." He says, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I feel him breathing hard against my collar bone. A wave of pleasure floods my whole body as I reach my high.

"FUUUUUCK!" I let out one last moan. He keeps thrusting harder and harder until he starts to moan. He pulls out and pushes me to my knees. He moans louder and I feel a warm substance on my face. 

"Yes...oh yeah baby..." He says as I stroke his member, putting him all the way in my mouth. 

We sit there for a while longer and clean ourselves up a bit until we hear someone enter the bathroom.

"FUCK." I say under my breath, picking my clothes up off the floor. He does the same and we dress quickly.

"Thanks for the fun time." He says, smiling at me. I smirk back at him as I open the stall. I begin to fix my hair in the mirror. He looks at me lustfully. "Can I get your number?" He asks. I giggle.

"Sorry, bud. I don't fuck the same guy twice." I say, walking out of the bathroom and over to my table. I pick up my guitar case and walk out with my head held high.