Entertainment (Lemon)

Everyone Anteiku was out, except for one particular black haired ghoul. Ken Kaneki. It was late at night. Also happened that one particular blue haired ghoul was passing by. He took a glance at Anteiku, the lights of the rooms were off, and there was only one person working. "Tch, who's that? Touka's boyfriend? Damn, didn't know she had such good taste. So sad she left him alone." Kaneki then turned around facing the counter and the windows behind him. "Tch, pretty little ass he has too. It's not like I have anything to do. So I can have some fun with him." He then walked to the doors of Anteiku. When the bell rung Kaneki quickly turned around to see a blue-haired male with a black rabbit mask. He then took it off and asked, "Are you Touka's boyfriend?" Kaneki was confused, he had never seen him before, "Y-Yeah." Was all he said.

Ayato then jumped on top of the now terrified black - haired male. He loved that scared expression of his, his grey eyes widened. "Shh, don't be scared," He said trying to calm him down. "Who are you?" The scared male softly asked. "None of your concern, but you can call me daddy, master, maybe even sex partner." He answered in a seductive voice. "No! I-I love Touka-Chan!" He said trying to free from Ayato's tight grip on his wrist. "We'll see in a few minutes." He then took off his Anteiku vest and unbuttoned his shirt. Exposing his chest and a red face. "W-What are you doing?!" He asked. "Stripping you, what else?" He simply answered. Kaneki was breathing heavily from the fear he had right now. The male on top then took this pants off and shoes off. "If you behave nobody will get hurt~" He then said. "No! St -" He was cut off by the blue-haired ghoul's lips. His tongue was also able to slip right into his mouth exploring every inch of it. Kaneki was making squeaking sounds as saying "Get away! Leave me alone! Stop please!" But of course, Ayato paid no attention to that, instead, he kept going. He then went down to his neck and started licking it and leaving love bites, or horny bites. He then unzipped his jacket and took his own shirt off. "P-Please I'm begging you!" He pleaded. "Ple - Ahhh" He was cut off by a moan caused by Ayato biting on his nipple. 

As he was biting his nipple, he slowly dragged Kaneki's boxers down with his right hand. Kaneki then blushed even more than he already was, his five pieces of clothing down, while Ayato had only two down, not for long. He then unzipped his black jeans and took them off after he took off his shoes off. Four.  Then took off his boxers. All six down. Kaneki then blushed more at the hot sight in front of him. "So, Kaneki, are you still a virgin?" He shook his head. "Good to know you haven't fucked my sister yet." Kaneki's eyes widen. He's her brother? Isn't he fourteen? A-And how is he so, hot. He thought. Ayato then remembered something and turned to the windows. He then put the curtains down. "Better," He simply said going on top of Kaneki again, catching him by surprise. "Now, let's have some fun now shall we?" He then started licking the tip of Kaneki's cock. Moans were the only thing filling the room.  Ayato then started licking strips on it. Then started taking it in, bobbing his head up and down. The black haired male tried to keep his mouth close to he could keep any moans that wanted to escape, but he was too weak to even keep them in. "MMMMMmmmMMm! Ahhh!" He moaned. All Kaneki had was a blushing face. Ayato started to gag a little from his length. He started going faster and faster every time.

Ayato then squeezed Kaneki's ass with both of his hands. He kept his hands like that the whole time. "I-I'm going to cum!" Ayato then pulled away with a wet "pop." He then pulled his head up, so he looked at Kaneki's eyes. "You're going to cum from my cock." He said before he grabbed Kaneki and picked him up, "Heh? W-What are you doing?" He said nervously as his eyes widen. Ayato then pushed him against the wall.

His hands wrapped around Kaneki's wrist

His hands wrapped around Kaneki's wrist. His hands then release his wrist and went down to his ass again. "Jump and wrap your legs around me." Kaneki nodded and did as told. Ayato then positioned his cock at his entrance and then slammed in with no warning. The black-haired boy screamed and moaned at the same time.  "Y-Yes Ma-Master! Ahhh!" Ayato, Master smirked. "Naughty little boy, forgot about her so fast. Moan for me, my little whore." Kaneki kept moaning non-stop, accepting he couldn't beat his moans. "Now, has she ever made you feel like this?" He seductively whispered in his ear. "No~" Ayato's smirk grew bigger, "Who do you belong to, who the fuck do you belong to?" He slightly yelled. "You! I'm a-all you-rs Ma-ster!" Ayato then looked down, he loved the sight of his cock slamming into the black-haired ghoul's entrance. He then squeezed his ass again. "Hmm, such a pretty little ass you have too." He then looked back up to look at a very red face, no difference from before. Ayato then hit a spot that drove the other male crazy. He resumed hitting that spot every thrust. Kaneki was soon to reach his climax but didn't feel like stating so. He let out a loud moan and came all over Ayato's stomach. Minutes later Ayato came inside the blushing male. He then exited his entrance. Then kneeled down to the black-haired male's entrance and scooped his own cum with his mouth, then got back up and smashed his lips against the other's and proceeded to feed it to him. "Swallow it." He whispered in his ear as he parted from the kiss. There then was a loud gulp following. Ayato then started dressing back up before Kaneki started talking, "W-Why are you dressing back up?" The blue-haired male then glanced over at him. "I'm going back now, or do you want a round two?" Kaneki looked down, disappointed to what his answer was going to be, and nodded. Ayato smirked, "See, I told you I'm better than Touka~"

--

After that, they saw each other often to help themselves a bit. They would have sex in allies, abandoned places, anywhere they wouldn't be spotted. Of course, Touka never knew about this. At first, Kaneki was disappointed in himself, but he started not to care. Not his fault her brother was better at pleasing him than she was~

 Not his fault her brother was better at pleasing him than she was~