Party at a Rich Dude's House (Part 1)

(Firstly,I would like to thank you all for the love. Secondly,I'd like to apologize for being MIA. xx)

Jai's POV

I opened my eyes only to see darkness. I rubbed my eyes(well,what I thought were my eyes) and still only 'saw' darkness. I rubbed them again and again and finally I saw flash of light out of nowhere.

"Jesus!"

It was a series of flips and randoms streaks of light. Dear god. I was tripping major ball sack.

"Jaaaaai.. Jaaai.."

"Open your eyes."

"You will see."

At this point,my eyes were shut.

So I did it. I opened my eyes.

I saw a beach,I saw a wedding isle,I saw Chloe.

"You ready baby?" She said with that cunning smile of hers.

"Sure?" I shrugged uneasily,not because I was uncomfortable or anything,but because of my of outfit. I was in a tux! A tux! This could not be happening. Chloe was in a dress?! A WEDDING DRESS?

"Just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream. AHH!" I felt my body jolt and once again saw a white light.

"Sweetie,please. This is not 'Eyes Wide Shut'." My mother said covering the mic to her phone.

"Woaaaah. I just had the weirdest dream."

"Very nice dear. Now sshh. I'm on the phone."

"Why are you in my room?"

"Your father is moving around the large speakers. Such a ruckus! Now,shush."

I groaned and got out of bed. I went to Petrina's room and knocked on the door before entering.

With Chloe and Petrina under one roof today,I knew this was gonna be one hell of a night.

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE GUYS. mwah xx do check out my new story! x