Lennox meanwhile was just pressing the magazine tube of his IMR into its reload position in the gun, watching as the bullets from the guns internal 'factory' ran into the magazine, he looked to see Stuhlinger just randomly spraying his AN-94 at the horde, with a large panicked look on his face, "hey conspiracy theorist!" Lennox shouted at him, Stuhlinger just looked at him with panic still frozen on his face, "chill" the paratrooper advised, however his sight was pulled away by Kahn who was below him on the dirt floor, behind some barrels with his Pytaek, "I think they're about to break through the gate's guys!" he shouted up to them, Lennox jumped off the ledge and landed in the dirt, the springed boots of his uniform taking the force out of the fall, he looked at the arch in the outer wall and saw the metal gate separating the compound from the outside being bashed repeatedly from the other side, "you may wanna come down here guys!" he called out to everyone who was on the battlements, Russman came rushing down to see the situation, "what the hell is happening down here!?" he shouted, as he finished his sentence, the gate came off its hinges, and the horde started to come through the opening, "oh fucking doo-hicky!" the old man grimaced as he pulled out his War Machine, managing to hold the horde back with his explosives just as everyone repositioned.

Takeo had decided that his Arisaka had done as much as it could as he finished his last magazine of rounds, "I'm going down there to fight" he said to Marlton, "wait, what are you..." the nerd tried to say, but was too slow to catch Takeo sliding down the ladder like some action hero, with his feet hitting the floor, he pulled out his Type 100 and unsheathed his katana and darted straight towards a small confrontation nearby, seeing that Richtofen was in a bit of bother he charged forward at the approaching zombies, firing away with his Type 100, when he got in melee distance he started to slash with his sword, dismembering limbs and heads with surgical precision, he continued with his actions like a madman, all the adrenaline and spirit going through his system keeping him fuelled, "from my great warriors hand you die!" he shrieked at the top of his voice, with a few more slashes and with the odd brain falling out of a de-scalped zombies head, Richtofen was free of the burden, with Takeo standing next to him, blood dripping from the cold steel of his blade, "danke Takeo" the German congratulated his comrade, however another zombie slowly came up on them, the two turned around to see that it was a green-eyed zombie, with its putrid green boils emanating a foul miasma, and with small green flames coming out of its exo suit, Richtofen brought up his MP40, but it clicked as he pulled the trigger, "scheisse!" he cursed as he forgot to reload, the zombie shrieked as it prepared to attack, but suddenly, its head exploded in a shower of green goo as it was hit from behind, the body went limp and fell in front of them, continuing to leak a ominous green fluid on the floor, the two men saw Lilith standing there in front of them, with a smoking HBR in hand, "you can thank my beautiful ass later" she welcomed, Takeo just smiled, "I see honour in this woman's soul" he thought in his mind, just then, Decker came walking in to Lilith's side, "everyone's fighting over there, come on!" he ordered, pointing to the direction in question, the others soon followed him back into the main fight.

Misty was busy wrestling with a zombie on the stairs which had managed to grab onto her arms, after pushing it away, she brought her Remington up and atomized its head with a point blank blast, "look but don't touch!" she taunted, but she noticed two more coming down the stairs for her, she pointed her shotgun and squeezed, but only got a click from the trigger as a response, she pumped the action and tried again, but still only got a click, she was out, "aww fuck!" she cursed as she tried to pull out her Executioner, just as Dempsey came in and riddled the group full of holes with his Thompson, "thanks" Misty replied turning her head, "no probs" the marine replied, "where's that drunk Russian?" she continued to ask, but some gunfire on the battlements answered her question, Nikolai was dealing with his own group, firing away with his SMG, "you were dead now, but you were dead before!..." he was saying, just as a click interrupted him mid-sentence, looking down he realized his PPSh was now dry, "ahh fuck you!" he finished what he was saying, pulling out a TT-33 to defend himself, Misty looked around and then caught Marlton running towards them, "Marley, what are you doing down here?" she asked him, "I'm out of ammo for my sniper, I'm just down to this" he replied, showing his Five-SeveN sidearm, Misty had noticed as she continued to fight with her Executioner, people were starting to run out of ammo, Takeo was down to his Type 100, Stuhlinger was using a KAP-40, Decker and Lilith a PDW and Atlas-45 respectively, and Kahn a MP443 Grach, but they didn't stop fighting, they continued on, hoping that the hordes would slowly thin out.