He rested his hand in her hair, pulling her head closer so he could hush her with a kiss against Becca's temple. She pulled away, remembering they weren't alone in their own home. Becca rubbed harshly at her eyes, trying to rid away the tears that were built up behind her eyes. Tony pulled her under his arm, pressing another kiss to her forehead, as they started walking.

"Oh, are you kidding me with this?" Tony raised an eyebrow at the medics how had wheeled over a stretcher. "Get rid of it." Rhodey motioned for the two medics to push the cart away, letting his friend make the call. They continued walking until the two Starks stood in front of Pepper. "Your eyes are red. Few tears for your long, lost boss?"

"Tears of joy." Pepper remarked back with a soft smile. "I hate job hunting."

"Yeah, vacations over." And just like that, the Tony Stark they all knew, and loved, was back. He moved around his assistant with Becca still tucked under his arm. "Happy, hope you've kept all the cars running smoothly."

"Always the best for you, sir." Happy nodded, trying to keep the overwhelming smile they were all feeling concealed from his face.

"Alright, let's go." Tony and Becca hopped in the back of the car, while Pepper sat in the passenger seat next to Happy.

"Where to, sir?" Happy asked.

"Take us to the Hospital please, Happy." Pepper spoke up for him.

"No." Tony rejected that answer.

"No?" Both girl's in the car spoke up, looking at him as if he was crazy.

"No is a complete answer."

Pepper turned herself full around in her seat to look at him. "Tony, you have to go to the hospital. The doctor has to look at you."

"I don't have to do anything." Becca and Happy looked at each other through the rearview mirror as the two bickered as usual. "I've been in captivity for three months. There are three things I want to do. I want an America cheeseburger, I want to be with my daughter, and the other..."

"That's enough of that." Pepper sighed, automatically thinking of his sexual exploits.

"...is not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference, now."

"Call for a press conference?"

"Yeah."

"What on earth for?"

Tony ignored her further questions. "Hogan, drive. Cheeseburger first." Once they took off, he smiled at Becca, so happy to see her. She grinned happily back, carefully moving over in her seat so she could lean back under his arm. This was the Tony Stark no one outside of their little family got to see. And that family included Pepper, Rhodey and Happy. "I missed your recital."

"It's okay. It's no big deal." She sighed, feeling the warmth radiating off of him.

"It's a huge deal. I should have been there." Tony rubbed her arm. "Did you at least record it?"

Becca nodded her head. "I also thought I give you a live performance."

"Sounds perfect."

The car stopped through the Burger King drive-thru, quickly ordering Tony's burgers and Becca's splurge of a large French fry. Hey, it was summer, she aced all her classes, she deserved a bit of a reward. As they drove into Stark Industries, the first thing they took notice of was dozens of employees stationed around the front parking circle, all clapping in celebration of their boss' return.

Obi was the head of the welcoming party, arms spread wide with a giant smile placed over his face. "Look at this!" His voice boomed over the cheers, stalking over to open Tony's door for him, grabbing him into a hug automatically. "We were going to meet at the hospital."