Twisted Disney Not-So-Princess #18: Megara

Why do you guys keep requesting one's I've never seen?! Again, I've never seen Hercules, so this will be based on Wiki. I've read Greek Mythology, so that might help. Anyways, Enjoy~

~~~

That was it. She was dead.

Meg had died in Hercules' arms. She never kissed him, never told him she loved him, but she saved his life. That was what was important to her. Nevermind that she died, as long as he saved Olympus. Meg was a hero.

So, her soul was sent to the Underworld. She was now Hades' servant forever, whether she liked it or not. Hades was all amused, seeing a love story have a crappy ending. He wanted to play with Meg, but only when her hope was lost that Hercules would not come. He had to make sure he wouldn't, so he sent his three headed dog to make Hercules... stay put.

Meg woke up, chained to a wall by her wrists. She looked up to meet the twisted face of Hades, a grin as wide as Tartarus on his digusted face. Meg narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why am I here?" She yelled, pulling at a chain as she did so.

Hades only smiled. He had that smirk, as if saying, "I know something you don't," which annoyed Meg. She demanded to know what was going on, but he continued to smile. After a while, she stopped yelling and sat down in defeat. She knew Hercules was coming, it was only a matter of time before he would burst through the wall and scoop her up in his arms. Meg sighed. She needed to tell him that she loved him, because she did, with every part of her soul.

But... what if he never comes? No, he would... wouldn't he? Meg put her head in her hands and heard Hades laugh. He was toying with her mind, making her think things she didn't want to think. Meg looked up at the Hades-less sky and yelled. Not words, just long, painful screams. Screams that would make any man cry from the sadness. Meg was suffering for nothing. He was torturing her just for fun. And Meg was giving in because Hercules was never coming. Why? She betrayed him. No one ever loved her anyway, she was a waste.

She was pathetic. Meg stopped screaming and looked at the plain white wall, tears filled to the brim in her eyes. She walked as much as the chains would let her. She saw Hercules saving Mount Olympus, forgetting all about her. She saw him falling in love with another woman. She saw their first kiss, their wedding, their family. Each image drove another nail into Meg's heart until it shattered. Hercules never loved her. He never cared.

She felt a hand at her shoulder. "You see, Megara," Hades cooed in her ear. "He never cared about you. You saved his life for nothing."

Meg jerked her shoulder away from him. "Don't touch me!" She shrieked.

She swung her arms through the air and Hades disappeared. And that's what happened for the next few years. Images of Hercules and his new family dug into her brain, causing her to have more sadness, more depression, more anger until she found herself just laying there, staring at nothing, thinking about Hercules and her. Hercules and her. Hercules and her.

Hades enjoyed it. Personally, he would've told another one of his servants to do this, but seeing Meg's torment was entertaining. He loved every single tear she shed, every scream she let lose.

Eventually, it drove Meg mad. She started scratching at the walls until the skin broke and blood gushed from her wounds. Finally, the depression was worse, and her nails broke away. She kept scratching until her bone touched the stone walls. And even then was she not done.

Meanwhile, Hercules indeed saved Olympus, but never did he forget Megara. He loved her and was determined to find her soul. After years of finding where Hades' cave was, he went there and demanded Meg's soul. Hades, knowing what Meg was now, agreed to release her soul if he fought his biggest fear. Hercules agreed to the deal, Hades laughing wildly as he snapped his fingers and Hercules found himself in front of a wooden door.

He slowly opened it. There was no light in the room, so when he opened the door, the light poured in. What he saw horrified him. On the walls, written in blood, was, "Hercules and her. Hercules and her." It was written all across the walls, up and down, side to side. Each her was either circled or crossed out. When he stepped into the room, the smell hit him. The rotten, disgusting, chunky, metallic smell of old blood. It was so bad, Hercules dropped to his knees and held a hand to his nose. Hades laughed again.

Someone scurried behind him. Hercules quickly turned around and pulled out his sword. He shook the smell off. "Who's there?"

It ran to a corner of the room, Hercules following it with his sword. "Show yourself."

The thing shook, it's long rags swaying with it. Hercules watched as it showed a leg, grey and scratched. It took another and revealed a purple dress. A horrible thought crossed Hercules' mind, but he told himself it wasn't true. Hades laughed.

"Yes, Hercules," He murmured. "Who do you think it is?"

Hercules lowered his sword. The thing took another, gangly step toward him until it was in the light.

Hercules wanted to vomit.

Meg was the thing. Her eyelids were sown open, dried blood caked her face. One side of her cheek was cut open, but sown poorly back together. That side looked like a smile; a teasing, horrifyingly smile. Her dress was torn and ripped, revealing grey skin that showed her blue veins easily. Hercules took a step back and fell, staring up at Meg. This wasn't Meg, it couldn't be.

"Oh it is, boy," Hades laughed. "It is your precious Megara."

Hercules watched as she twitched and muttered something under her breath. Her neck twitched and she let out a shriek before returning to her sickly state. Her eyes, bloodshot and veiny, focused on Hercules. She stopped moving. She watched him slowly stand up and rest his hands on her shoulders. "I'm going to save you."

"But you already did."

Hercules tilted his head. Meg quickly grabbed his throat. She swung her free arm and connected her wrist to his. Once the chain hit his skin, it sizzled and burned. The metal turned into a liquid and materialized onto Hercules' wrist. Quickly, Meg did the same to the other, then spun around and pushed him into the room. She backed away into the doorway and watched Hercules look up at her. With one more grin, Meg grabbed hold of the now metal door and slammed it closed, silencing Hercules' pleading screams.

She was free.

~~~

Oh. My. Fuck.

THAT WAS AWESOME. WHOO!

Okay, hoped you liked it, I sure did! Definitely better than last chapter.

I need to ask you guys something: Would you want a Twisted Disney Princes after this book? I haven't really decided on it, but I want to ask you guys, bc I'm lost.

And please, for the love of everything holy, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FIONA FROM SHREK! She is DreamWorks, not Disney! Every. Single. Chapter I get a request for Fiona. Just- stop requesting her, I'm never, ever writing her story!

Thanks for 136k reads on this! That's a freaking lot!

Comment on what princess you want twisted next!