Twisted Disney Princess #2: Elsa

"Queen Elsa, your sister is dead! Because of you!

Dead.

Dead.

Dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead.

This feeling... what was it?

It was like... she could feel nothing. Her body wasn't real. Her thoughts weren't real. The breath that came out of her body... not real. She just couldn't feel it. The way her body collasped on the ground, like nothing. Like air. She didn't notice what had happened. All she heard... were her cries. Her own, heart broken cries and the stillness that had eaten her.

Her own, soft hand tangled itself in her hair, gripping the blonde locks for dear life and pulling. Elsa thought she deserved pain, since she was the cause for her sister's death. However she didn't have the strength to pull hard enough. In the end, her hand slipped from her hair and onto the icy ground, a tear dropping onto her skin. The only thought Elsa could think of now... would be what had she done?

The Queen slowly opened her eyes, staring at her hands as her entire body shook from shock. She tried to steady them but all attempts were failures. Aside from the numbness that ran through her body, Elsa felt as though the pain of hearing of her sister's death would soon numb her mind as well. It would only be a matter of time, right? Elsa didn't particularily know. Stiffly, she ran her arm across her face to wipe the tears away. They came back moments later but at least her vision wasn't as blurry.

Her icy blue eyes glanced over at Hans, who was now staring at her, waiting for her next move. He did have the oppertunity to kill her but she recovered from the news too quickly. Mentally cursing himself, Hans took a knee toward the Queen and held out his hand. She was valunerable now, so killing even this monster would be easier. She was still human... to an extent. Hans gave her a pitiful smile and beckoned her to take his hand. He was warm and kind. Only, she didn't care. Elsa stared at the white gloved hand for a long time, mouth somewhat open, eyes wide and full of guilt. Nothing was said between the two as Elsa's knees froze to the frozen lake. She didn't seem to mind.

Soon an uneasy smile appeared on the youngest prince's skin tight face. What was she doing?

"Er, Queen Elsa..."

She gasped aloud, like being broken out of a trance. She trailed up his arm, locking eyes with him. Elsa didn't seem to notice the tear that stained her cheek.

Suddenly she was standing on wobbly knees, holding onto her head and groaning. The heels that decorated her feet clicked on the ground like music. She looked... lost. Confused and having no idea where she was. Elsa once again ran a hand through her hair, which was now slightly messy from her tugging, and stared at Hans. Her eyes sliced through him like daggers. His hand slowly fell back to his side as he stood up. What was wrong with her?

"Hans... where...," Elsa started. She had questions. "What... happened?"

As he was about to answer, Elsa heard something. Her head violently jerked to the side, eyes searching for the source. It was distant, yes, but she heard it. High pitched and it sounded like...

"Elsa."

Blinking, she looked back to Hans. He was smiling slightly, shoulders raised up a bit. He had taken two steps back from before. Elsa, again, was confused. What was he scared of? "Yes?"

"Are you... okay?" He asked. His fingers grazed the head of his sword.

"Oh, yes, I apologize," Elsa answered, folding her hands in front of her. Only now did she look down and didn't recognize the dress she was in. When did she change? "I thought I heard someone calling my name... It sounded like my sister. Do you know where she is?"