W.I.T.V. (Pt2)

So... how does sans's machine work?
First let's see where the machine drops you off.
*in an empty room that only exists as long as you're in it. After you leave this room you can not go back, however, you can enter the rest of the void through this room.*
That alone already tells us a lot about how the machine works. (Which we'll call the void portal for future references.) the void portal creates a room that bridges the gap between reality and the void. (I don't think this room disappears tho, I think it simply goes away while it's not needed to conserve energy, since "probably" opening up a hole through time and space takes up a whole lot of energy. I also don't believe it does this on its own, but is sans simple pulling a couple switches then waiting for you to give the a-ok to bring you back. Making the room reopen as well.) but how does the void portal create a room within the void you may ask? Remember when we talked about how their cannon world is made up of pixels and code? And how the void may be made up of a similar programming? My interpretation is that the VP takes advantage of the physics of their respective worlds and creates a program that would fit both worlds respectively (creating what is essentially a game door)

) but how does the void portal create a room within the void you may ask? Remember when we talked about how their cannon world is made up of pixels and code? And how the void may be made up of a similar programming? My interpretation is that the V...

Game door: a door within a "game area" that leads from one map to another. Most of the time to a much smaller sub map.
EXAMPLE: a door to a house in a 2D environment. Unable to transition to a 3D environment to create an interior, a separate "mini map" is made to place assets to APPEAR as a houses interior. (This type of map can be as big or as small as you need it to be) a "game door" is placed if front of the house to make it look like your PC (playable character) is entering the house where in reality your PC is actually traveling to another "map" through a connected "game door" on the other side. Teleporting you between vast locations while merely giving you the allusion of simply walking through a door.

Ok. So we've got almost all our previous questions answered so far. But now we get to the outlier of it all. Toby fox (aka, the annoying dog) which is basically the god of this respective universe... but at the same time bound slightly by its rules? (Sooo... demigod?) well no. Neither of them actually. Who Toby actually is-is the very FIRST player of undertale. (He's the creator. But I'm talking about STORY-WISE here.) through our play throughs of undertale, we meet something known as the annoying dog. And although his antics seem mischievous and consiquentless, you actually start to piece together that the dog has been guiding you on your journey all along. Finish the game and choose to play again and you may find yourself in a hidden cave where a mysterious door appears in front of you. Manage to get the door open, and you get our final answer. Behind the door you find the annoying dog (Toby) in front of a bunch of computers, seemingly controlling the whole game all along. (Or, that's our first thought as we see this). But there's actually a bigger implication here. What if Toby isn't "controlling" the game per say but is actually writing in game code so the game can "control itself" to his liking. If the computers in front of him really DO control the entire world of undertale, than it's completely within the realm of possibility for him to do this. Doing so, he could just as easily write in a code for him to be able to hop between maps "unbound" by the worlds nature and physics. Giving him the free roaming ability to hop in and out of the void at will. Ok. Answers done. Pack your bags and go home everyone there's no more.... oh wait a minute. We just discussed the void in its cannonisity state. But we have yet to even scratch the surface of the fandom. Whelp... here we go.