☆WHAT IS THE VOID?

First thing we want to do is determine WHICH void we're talking about here. And yes there are more than two. To be specific, we're going to talk about these 7 voids...
1:(Dark) void
2:Anti void
3:Creators void
4:Save-screen
5:Code-screen
6:Candy void
7:Abyss void

There are actually a number of voids to chose from, but for our purposes we'll analyze and dissect what I concluded to be the "MAIN" voids of the multiverse. (Through constant reading of fanfics, visiting multiple undertale accounts, AU's, and taking notes on void behavior.)

THE DARK VOID:

The first and most obvious to start off with is the void, or what most in the fandom have taken to calling the DARK void. Now tell me if this phrase sounds familiar...

*NUMBER ENTRY SEVENTEEN. DARK. DARKER. YET DARKER. THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING. THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER. PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE. THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT. SEEMS. VERY. VERY. INTERESTING... what do you two think?*

Through this quote during the main game, we get our first sense of the nature of the Dark void. Gaster (or who we assume to be gaster at this point) describes a place of absolute darkness where not even photons can be detected. Not only that but they read... negative? Hmm. Interesting thing to add indeed. But why is that important? Well... let's journey into the amazing world of photons for a second. And more importantly... dark matter.

"A negative energy photon means that an excited atom state, upon absorption of this negative energy photon (with frequency matching the energy level), would, instead of stimulated emission, collapse back to ground level."

And What does this mean exactly...? Well to put it bluntly, photons are where light comes from. Light comes from positive energy. But sometimes photons can have negative energy. If they do, than they collapse on themselves and go back to being neutral. (Keep that in mind)

I'm not going into much detail on how I came to this conclusion, mostly because we still have a lot to talk about, but follow my train of thought here...
●The void is made up of negative photons
●Meaning that the void is made up of negative energy
●Where does negative energy come from?
●Negative energy comes from dark matter
●Dark matter: negative particles
●Negative particles can not exist because you can't have negative matter
●Therefore, negative particles collapse on themselves
●What happens when that dark energy collapses on itself?
●It creates a black hole. (Mind: blown)

So here's where my theory comes in when it comes to the Dark void

Dark void: black hole

Ok. So we figured out what the void is. Cool. Now how does it work?

Well... the best example I can find is during *don't forget* (THE FAN SEQUEL), you get to explore the void and even interact with its (people). And this is where things start to get game breaking (not for the physical game itself but for the lore.) the first thing you'll notice is a lack of darkness (but also a lack of shadows?) so... photons aren't reading negative? What's going on? Well... what if I told you it's not really that you're seeing light all around... but a lack of the "concept" of light. Light simply doesn't exist in this dimension. However neither does darkness as you see everything unskewed colors and all. So what exactly was gaster reading? (I think it was the "fabric" that made up the void. Or maybe even a barrier, which would explain what comes next).