Staring is a contagious disease

Start from the beginning

"Sure?" The boy said in a question confused and slightly weirded out from my rambling.

"Akemi. And you three are?" I was curious about all their names.

"Temari," the girl said.

"Kankuro, we're here for the Chunin Exams," puppet boy stated. ~Chunin exams? Oh yeah that.~

"Gaara of the Desert," the red haired boy finally snapped out of his daze.

"Okay. Well, great meeting you guys and stuff. See ya at the exams. Try not to kill each other, except you Gaara, remember green yoga suit guy is an ok." I put my thumb up in a gesture of approval, waving goodbye and left. I kept walking until I found this lake near the woods. I took off my clothes only leaving on my white robe under my kimono and jumped in. I was pretty much playing in the water like a little kid. Apparently I spent a lot of time goofing off in the lake because I didn't realize what the time was until I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned to see what it was. I froze, "What the hell are you doing here!!!"

Nauto's POV

I was running up full of energy, excited for the day. I saw Sasuke standing against a tree waiting for the rest of the team. "Morning Sasuke!!! Are you ready for the Chunin Exams 'cause I am, believe it!" I kept talking. Soon I saw Sakura coming up slowly. "Good morning, Sakura!"

"Good morning Naruto," she replied quietly. She did the same to Sasuke.

"Hey, idiot, where's Akemi?" Sasuke asked and I realized she wasn't there yet. I got a little mad at him for calling me an idiot but then thought about his question.

"I don't know. She was sleeping when I left." Sakura also said she didn't know where Akemi could be. I was thinking back about where she could be. "She might be in the forest near my house. She said last night when she came back that she would probably wander around there until Exams time."

"Yeah actually I think I saw her heading in that direction this morning." Sakura pointed to her left.

"Let's go find her or we'll be late for the Exams. Sakura, lead the way since you saw her last." I agreed with Sasuke's plan wondering where Akemi could be. Sakura seemed happier than before because of the attention she was getting from Sasuke. ~Hmph, I don't see what she sees in him. He's just a bastard who I could easily beat, believe it!~ She headed the way she saw Akemi going when she last saw her. It didn't take long until we heard a sweet, light sound not far off from where they were. It took a minute for everyone to figure out the sound was Akemi laughing. Out of all the time we've spent as a team, I realized Akemi barely ever laughs around us. She smiles from time to time but hardly ever laughed before. That thought made me sad for some reason. ~Huh? Why am I sad about that? I like Sakura so why am I upset about Akemi?~ I ruffled my hair in frustration. We kept walking to the sound of Akemi's voice, soon we found her. She was in the water laughing and playing with herself. I noticed that she was only in the white under dress to a kimono and it was slightly see through. I could feel my face heating up, she looked so pretty I couldn't look away. I stepped closer but I stepped onto a twig, snapping it and drawing her attention to us.

Sasuke POV

We went looking for Akemi. When we found her what I saw made my heat beat quicken a little. She was playing and laughing in the water, she looked beautiful. I knew I was blushing. Akemi interested me, she didn't act like a fan girl around me, I could actually hold a conversation with her, and I knew I had a small crush on her. I didn't act much on it because my number one focus is to become strong so I can defeat him. I kept watching until that idiot Naruto snapped a twig causing her to turn towards us. Her face immediately changed from care-free and happy to shock and anger. I was slightly unhappy that she didn't act the way she did before around us. I wanted to hear her laugh again. "What the hell are you doing here!!!" She screamed at us.