Ch.12

*Scarlets POV*

When Kanji turned into the dragon/wolf our whole pack was terrified of her except for me she was just protecting me from them. When she turned back she had no memory of what had happened the one that she punched earlier was still alive so he got up with the gun in his hands getting ready to shoot but when he did the gun was empty. "Big mistake" Phoenix said and then she went after him while Kanji was still taking in what just happened.  As soon as Phoenix went after the guy I ran to Kanji to comfort her when I got to her she said "I'm sorry I di.." "you don't have to apologize, you were only protecting us" I said cutting her off. When Phoenix got back with the guy she threw him in front of us and said "don't even try running again" "Why did you try attacking my pack and mate?" I asked the guy "because your mate is a dragon your not supposed to be alive" the guy answered back. "Did you really think you could just come up and kill her with out a problem well you were wrong our pack would never just let you kill her and she is not just a dragon she is also a wolf and alpha to our pack and you think I would let you kill her she is my mate and I will never leave her." After i was done with my speech I got a lot of yeahs from our pack and then Kanji put two fingers under my chin and pulled me to her and kissed me when we parted she said "I love you to the moon and back" "I love you too" we earned awww's from our pack. "and I would never leave you either or let anyone hurt you, I promise" Kanji reply's after my speech.

THE END

____________________________
So I am not doing this story anymore but  I will be making a new story. I will start writing it as soon as possible.