Why X Him of X People

Start from the beginning

"Appicants have arrived remove the shackles"Someone says from across the room wait they all are wearing hoods like their faceless omg fan girling right now give me a sec shoooooooOOOOOOO

Okay I'm back with some gossip well not gossip but news  while you were gone they explained that we would have to fight them if we wanted to move on. We could choese any way of defent and we chose who is going first and first is Tonpa.

Tonpa was matched with this built creepy guy that had scares on his head and they agreed to a death match but Tonpa being Tonpa surrounded within the first to seconds, It was a sad excuse of weakness but I think he made the right decision even though he didn't mean it the way he did he would of wasted our time with his weak excuse of a fight. I didn't really know all the details to rapped up in my book oh my lorda it is so cute right now Lily is taking Quince to see the Mer King and he can't swim it is so cute but talk more after the fights.

Next was Gon he went against this scrawny kid who looked like he wouldn't win in any fight so he choose to do a candle thingy where whoever's candle burns out first loses but it is unfair be put gun powder in both of them."Gon pick the bigger one they both have gun powder in them but that one is longer so it can withstand the gust of wind" I yell at him and it looked like he got the hint because he choose the one I told him to wow this will be boring so I sat down put in my earphones and read till it was my turn NOW time for the climax yay yay yay

Pkay so appearently I'm going last because by the time I remembered that there is still a world outside my book it was already time for my turn and they were trying to get my attention for five minutes, my bad. So I got up and started to walk to my oponent when I saw who it was and I almost broke down one look at me and he could tell who it was his old 'play toy' why of all people did it have to be him?' I thought as I slowly walked over to the areana. 

Done googling him yet? No? I will leave you two alone

Done googling him yet? No? I will leave you two alone. *bows and walks and hids behind the corner*

OKAY TIMES UP!!

Why did he have to be the person I fight. "Uncle!! Uncle!! YOU THERE??" I yell around the room but no respond finr lets just get this over with.

"Hello my belle" He says as he walks closer while I walk backwards "I sure did miss you you and our playdates" He says with a creepy smile on his face

"CUT THE CRAP ASHER!! what do is your fighting perferance" I say trying to remain calm

"Hmmm?" he thinks with a creepy smile "how about a fight to the death or till someone surrender" He says with a creepy suggesting smile. You see the last time we 'meet' I was this weak little girl that couldn't control her powers but because of him I had to get trained and now I'm strong

"Fine as you wish" I say with a sacrastic bow 

"Let us begin" He says as he lunges after me which I swiftly dodge and hit him in the shoulder with my hand which caused that hand to go limp. He comes at me again I just do the same thing with the other arm "I surrender" He says with a pain look on his face, But I didn't care I got him on his knees and started to hum a song softly near his ear. Now he is under my spell all I need to do is seal it with a kiss. I bend down next to him and start to move in for a kiss.

"You want a kiss?" I say sweetly he nods frantically,take my hood of to show my whole face and tell him to look into my eyes and start to move to kiss him to suck all the energy out of him and then I stop "you have to beg for it" I say with a wicked smirk as he starts to beg for more of the kiss 'this is sickining' I thought as I start to move in to start to kiss him again. I pull back after a few seconds after he was fully dead.

"We win" I say in a dull tone as I start to go back to our side of the room. The one filled with four scared/awed faces both of what I did and how I am acting with no emotion.as we walk way and to another room thanks to Leorio yeah I was filled in on the walk. 

"One down two more to go' 

~~~~~~~

What did you think of him? You are probably confused on the last line of the chapter, well that person she killed did some horrid things to her but he wasn't the only one there was a total of three people doing unspeakable things to her some tthings that Gon doesn't even know about so she is now plotting revenge if she has the courage to kill the rest of them If you thought she was having anxiety from him just wait. 

Anyway the suggestion today is Friends or more By @ZDYyonz 

BBYYEE

                                      ~~~~Lover_of_anime_OC

Word count:1563