Chapter ten -end-

“Oppa, just hang up. D.O and SuHo oppa will come for help. Please oppa, just don’t leave me.”

Kai caressed YoonA’s cheek one last time and with that Kai finally closed his eyes.

“Kai oppa…” YoonA said and a tear drop drops at Kai’s seal mark.

----------------

6 years after

Yoona prepared a sandwich and a juice drinks for the two boys at the garden wherein the two were playing.

*Boys, always makes me look after them* YoonA thought while going to their garden to bring them their food.

Giggles and laughter were heard everywhere when YoonA step foot in the garden. YoonA placed the tray at the nearby table and watched the two boys playing basketball.

“Omma” a young boy called her and immediately run to her side.

YoonA patted his head and smiled at his child. “YunJoong, here’s your favorite sandwich.” YoonA gave it to Yunjoong and the child accepted it and eats it directly.

“YunJoong, you’re supposed to guard Me.” a man walks to them while holding a ball.

“Mianhe SuHo oppa, it’s like our YunJoong here is hungry.” YoonA said while wiping some sandwich bits on YunJoong lips.

SuHo just look at the boy eating happily.

“Appa…”

FLASH BACK

YoonA holds Kai’s hand tightly while her tears flow continuously. SuHo and D.O approached the two and started comforting YoonA.

When suddenly Kai opens his eyes and started to mention YoonA’s name.

“YoonA…” and with that Kai caressed YoonA’s cheek.

-End-

“Appa…” YunJoong said and runs to his father’s side. Kai lift the young boy and embrace it.

“How’s my YunJoong?” Kai asked while YunJoong is still in his arms.

“Eating omma’s sandwich” YunJoong answered while smiling widely.

“Oh, Kai finally you’re here. I can have now my break. Where’s D.O?” SuHo asks while taking his seat.

“His at the car getting the stuff and the grocery.” Kai replied while walking towards them and lift down YunJoong and with that the child went to play.

“How’s my YoonA?” Kai said and went straight to her wife side and kissed her cheek.

“Gweanchana (I'm fine).” YoonA answered back while hugging her husband lightly. SuHo saw it and motion them to get a room because of the cheesiness they bring.

“Guys, any help here?” D.O said while standing at the opened door.

“You can do it on your own, D.O hyung” Kai answered still not letting go YoonA in his embrace.

YoonA gave him a glare and immediately Kai helped D.O in putting the grocery and some stuff at the table.

“Thanks YoonA” D.O said while giving Kai a wants-to-punch-you look. Kai seen it and went behind at his wife’s back.

“Where’s YunJoong?” D.O asked while getting a big blue box at his bag.

When YunJoong heard his name, he immediately went to them and hugged D.O.

D.O bend down to YunJoong’s level and gave him the box, the young boy opened it and saw a pair of water gun. He shown it to his omma and appa and thanked D.O.

“D.O samchon (uncle), kamsahamnida (thank you)” YunJoong said happily and kissed D.O cheek.

“How about me?” SuHo said while approaching the two and bend down also. “Gamsahamnida, SuHo samchon.” And with that YunJoong also kissed SuHo cheek.

“But, that’s my present not yours” D.O protested but when SuHo gave him a stern look he just force a smile.

“Omma, Appa, Can I play with it along with D.O and SuHo samchon?” YunJoong asks permission to his parents while clasping his both hand and doing his aegyo.

Kai and YoonA both look to each other before answering their child.

“Of course dear, but don’t give them a hard time because your two uncle here are old already.” Kai said while gaining some death glare of the two guys. YoonA nudge Kai and gave her a stop-it look.

“Thank you appa and omma, yehey!!!” YunJoong said excitedly while holding his two uncle’s hand. The three went to play the water gun with so much energy and YunJoong was having fun.

YoonA watch her child playing with D.O and SuHo when suddenly she felt an arm wrapped around her waist and placed his head at her shoulder.

“YoonA, thank you” Kai said while hugging his wife tightly.

“For what?” YoonA answered still confuse on why Kai thanked her.

“For loving me and always staying at my side.” Kai answered

YoonA felt touched for what her husband says and turned to face him. She then kissed her husband lightly and smiled to him.

“You know that I’ll be forever at your side no matter what because you’re the reason why I’ve changed and I will always never stop loving you and YunJoong.”

Kai smiled warmly and planted a kiss on her lovely wife ‘YoonA’.