Chapter one

Another day at SM High, YoonA sat on her chair at the back beside the window. She was too early to be in class so she brings out her notebook and start studying her lessons. YoonA take this as part of her daily routine so she was accustomed to it by now and this is the only chance that she can cope up to her studies because of her work as a library assistant.

While she was busy studying her lessons, the classroom started to fill up. Chatting of students can be heard everywhere and YoonA doesn’t mind it at all.

And a minute later her teacher showed up.

“Good Morning Class” Mrs. Kim greeted

And the students started to rise up and greet her “Good Morning Maam”

“So before we start our lessons, let me introduce to you our 3 new students.” Mrs. Kim announced

All the students started whispering and talking except YoonA who was still busy reading her notes.

“Gentlemen’s, come in.”  And three handsome students walked in. 

All the students started to squeal especially the girls’ part. YoonA eventually looks at them. One by one the three handsome students introduced them self.

“Annyeonghaseyo (hello). I’m Kim SuHo. I like girls who are smart” the guy with an angelic face started off and ended it with a smile. All the girls started to faint when he does that.

Then the cute guy introduces “Annyeonghaseyo (hello). Do KyungSoo imnida but you can call me D.O. nice meeting you everyone.” Some whispered ‘ awww… he is cute’ and ‘I think I like him already’

And the last one, “Annyeonghaseyo (hello). Kim JongIn imnida. Kai for short.” All the girls squeal like there’s no tomorrow.

YoonA gasped on what her girl classmates’ actions towards them. She taught that they must be crazy.

“Thank you gentlemen’s, you may now take your seat at the back”. Mrs. Kim instructed them

 The three take their seat, SuHo and Kai sat in front of Yoona and D.O seated beside her. Some students commented ‘why she? Of all the seats out there.’ ‘Miss unpopular? What the heck.’ And ‘Gross....’. YoonA heard them but still focus on the board and the lessons started.

Every now and then Kai take a glimpse of YoonA. YoonA felt that someone was watching her and that’s make her shiver.

After the lesson ended, Mrs. Kim reminded them about their individual projects to be submitted next week and leave the class.

YoonA started to pack up her things when D.O shii asked him.“Uhmm… Annyeong (hello), what’s your name seatmate?”

“Im YoonA” YoonA answered.

“Oh, I’m D.O by the way, can I borrow your notes for today lesson because …” D.O was not yet finished asking when YoonA immediately handed to him her notes.

“Uhmm.. T-Thanks.” D.O stuttered and gets the notes from her. And with that YoonA excused herself and exited the room.

“Was that D.O?” SuHo pointed the one that his holding. “Oh this, notes for today lessons.” D.O pointed out.

“And where do you get that?” SuHo asked while getting closer to him. “Uhmm… from my seatmate.” D.O answered while smiling.

Kai get the notes and started to flip the pages and stop when she caught something in his eyes…