Chapter seven

“You don’t know what you’re talking about?” Kai said and look into YoonA’s eyes with full of concern.

“Kai oppa…”

-----------

“I have too if it’s the only way to make you survive and you to be a fully transformed wo-wolf..” YoonA insisted with full of determination.

“YoonA, you don’t have too. I will not kill you if it’s the only option I’ve got.”Kai answered assuring YoonA about his decision.

“But… I don’t… I don’t want to lose you. Never…” YoonA finally brings out her tears while saying that to Kai.

“You’re the only person who makes me happy and makes me feel special... So I don’t want you to lose.”YoonA continued still her tears flows uncontrollably.

Kai holds her both hands and looks into YoonA’s eyes.

“Shhh… please stop crying, it’s more hurtful to see you like that.”Kai wipes YoonA’s tears with his thumb.

“I will find a solution to this mission of mine so that I will not leave your side ever again.”Kai said while messing YoonA’s hair and hugged her again.

YoonA stopped from crying and just cuddle closely to Kai’s embrace.

----------------

Kai carried YoonA for she felt asleep, instead on bringing her home. He just went to his house and decided to stay her there.

Knock…knock…knock…

“D.O ssi someone was on the door step.” SuHo hyung said out loud while doing some stuff in his room.

D.O opened the door and it reveals Kai carrying a young lady to his arms and D.O knows who that young lady is.

Kai put YoonA on his bed and tuck her in. He closed the door gently and went out to see his two hyungs on the couch who are still confused about what happened for the both of them.

Kai explained to them what happen at the garden park. D.O and SuHo finally nod and D.O spoken up.

“Don’t worry Kai… we will find a way.” He assured him while making a thinking pose.

While D.O is busy thinking and walking back and forth in the sala and Kai just sat at the couch worried expression is written all over his face, SuHo immediately stood up and went to his room. Kai startled and D.O stop from his doing and the two just look at him with confusion.

SuHo started to search in his book shelves and found what he is looking for. He went back to the two and held a book in his hand and showed it to them.

The book was very old and it’s like ages until it read again when Kai take a closer look he noticed that the old book was written in different language.

“Hyung, what’s that a book?” D.O pointed out.

“Neh… and this will help Kai’s mission.” SuHo flipped the pages and started to read what’s in there.

Kai and D.O was amazed because they didn’t know that SuHo can read what’s written in there.

SuHo started to spoken up “It’s says that the only way to stop it is to…”

-------------

YoonA open her eyes and only to find out that she’s not in her room. She rise up from the bed and started to remember what happen last night.

Until the door open up and a handsome guy peeked in and went straight to her.

“Good morning YoonA” Kai greeted while taking a sit on the bed side.

“Uhmm.. Good morning Kai. What are you doing in here?” YoonA asked

“You pabo (fool), it’s my room.” Kai answered while patting her head.

YoonA looked around and scanned the room indeed its Kai’s room with all the stuff hanging around and a picture of him and his two hyungs.

Kai walk behind YoonA and hugged her then rested his chin to her shoulder. YoonA startled of what Kai is doing.

“Op..Oppa” YoonA said still with a hint of confusion.

Kai didn’t answered instead he tighten his hold and let out a sigh that send a shiver for YoonA.

*Please Kai oppa stop, you make my heart flutters* YoonA thought

“Kai…”

 “YoonA, can we stay like this for just a minute.” Kai answered.