Chapter-1

Students rushed to their respective classes as the bell rang. After the hall became empty, lazy footsteps were heard which was followed by a big ‘thump’ after some time.

“Watch it, Jen!” The tall guy with blonde hair warned as he picked up his books and made his way to the classroom.

“Same to you, Kris.”

The sleepy eyed girl muttered as she collapsed at a nearby table in the empty cafeteria.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang which made Jennie get up in a moment. She rubbed her eyes as everything came into focus and saw Lisa standing. Rolling her eyes, Jennie put her head down when Lisa screamed out of nowhere.

“What the…..Jen?! I am talking to YOU.”

“I AM LISTENING!”

“Do you know what Jae did? I wanna kill this guy and send him to the land of ghosts……..” Lisa droned on.

“So that, no one ever gets to date your boy?” Jennie muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Jennie shook her head as the bell rang again making her groan.

The two girls made their way to their classes while talking when Kris dropped in to inform them about an upcoming camp.

“What sort of camp?” Jennie asked with an irritated face.

“If it bothers you so much then don’t come Jen! You are not forced to, Ms. Prankster.” Kris said as he went past Jennie.

“Tough guy!” Lisa commented as Jennie raised her eyebrows at Kris’ actions.

“Ms. Lisa and Ms. Jennie.”

Turning to the source of the voice, they saw their English teacher. After a short exchange of unpleasant greeting, she began.

“I believe your class captain informed you about the camp where I hope to see you two. As you will be representing our school, I don’t want to hear about any wrong deed to be committed by any of you. Other school students will be there too so maintain your decency……..and now off to your classes.”

“Was she kidding about the prank part?”

“Certainly, not. But, did you hear Jae is coming ?”

“How? I didn’t hear her mention his name.” Jennie asked, confused.

“She said students will be coming from other schools. So, isn’t it obvious that Jae will be coming as he wants to gain fame and gather viewers for his YouTube channel?”

“Righttttt.”

“Can we not do something with him? ” Lisa asked with a depressive expression.

“Well, the least we can do us hack his account, that too, with Rosé’s help.”

“Sounds good. Then, two of you can come over to my place tomorrow where yummy cheesecakes will be awaiting your arrival.” Lisa suggested.

“Sounds about perfe–” Jennie’s words got vanished in the air as she yawned and prepared herself for a hectic day.