"Aww, poor soul. Why did he put forth that condition?" she asked him.

"He felt uncomfortable. Being naked is not only a physical things, your emotions also become naked. You will feel exposed both mentally and physically. So he wanted someone else to feel equally vulnerable." he explained, slowing bringing the topic he wanted to share.

"Were you uncomfortable? At that time?" she asked the question he expected.

"Initially I was shocked when someone asked me. But I understood him. First he thought I would refuse so that he could escape, but when I agreed to his condition, it gave him some sort of support.

"You know what, body is just flesh made of tissues. That's all. Everyone's anatomy is same. No one is going to see in you which others doesn't have. So it didn't matter to me whether I was naked or fully dressed while painting him" he said in one flow and watched her keenly.

She thought for a while and diverted the topic. But he didn't, he answered her questions in a way that, she would ask the questions he wanted to ask.

"What are some other interesting things that happened?" she raised her eyebrow.

"A-ha, no no no. Not like what you think. I don't mix pleasure and passion. That's my policy." he stated it clearly.

She sighed in relief on knowing that, and Hrithik noticed her actions.

"There were offers rather say, conditions. They asked me one night stand in exchange, but I wasn't interested in it. On the other extreme, I have got beaten up, slapped in front of everyone, why, I even got kicked where the sun doesn't shine." while saying the last line, he looked at her teasingly.

And she understood his tease remembering what she did to him.

"I am so sorry. I thought you as some ..." she initially thought bad of him. But he completely different from what she thought he was.

"pervert?" he completed her sentence.

She grinned sheepishly.

"Don't worry. Everyone thinks me like that only."

"Do you get any volunteers?" she asked him.

"Yeah, many. Actually there are many professional posers. Some normal people also approached me. Some lovers gave nude poses together. It happens all the time. My friend, she is working in porn industry, yesterday she gave me a pose."

"Then why me?" she whispered.

All these time she was happy, but when she came to know there are many people who are ready to volunteer, she wanted to know why he wanted her to give the pose.

He didn't expect this question from her rather he wasn't ready to answer this question.

He sighed and looked at the TV. After few minutes of silence he spoke.

"Your innocence. My theme required it. It wanted an inexperienced person. Fear, remorse, pain, anger, I wanted all these emotions to pass through her for the theme. You were my choice and I don't regret it too. I drew many people for that theme, but I wasn't satisfied with the outcome. When I was about to give up I saw you." he explained without hiding anything.

She deserves to know the truth.

She nodded, the glow in her face was gone after hearing his confession.

He lifted her chin up and made her to look at her.

"Posing nude is not a sin." he whispered.

"But I still feel guilty." she voiced her thoughts which she buried all these days.