homecoming dress shopping

Luna

"Hello lovely" Zach says "Hey" I say kissing him. "what are you doing tonight?" He says. "sorry Dempsey we're stealing your girlfriend and going homecoming dress shopping." Jess says. He pouted. "Really?" He says. "Sorry love" I shrugged walking away.

"Your little boy toy looked a little salty when you said you wanted to go shopping with us" Sherri says. "Oh well" I say laughing.

Zach 🏀

"So you free tonight?" Justin says. "I guess so" I say. "Bro come on you need to get away from her" Bryce says. I looked at him. "Shut up" i say. "After practice we're going to Bryces" Justin says. "Alright lets hoop." I say grabbing a ball.

Luna 🌙

"So what color are you and Zach wearing?" Jess asked "Um we have no clue actually we were just talking about that" I say sitting at my desk. "What are you going for?" she says. "What do you mean?" I asked. "skin tight, one piece, two piece, or long" Sherri says "I dont know, this is my first time going with someone who wanted to match" I laughed. "What? youre gorgeous like what the fuck" Jess says. "i disagree" courtney mumbles. "i know something that you dont know" Me Jess and Sherri sing in a low voice. Literally i know something that you don't know Courtney haha. She turned around facing the front. "But what's the colors that are a no?" Jess asked. "Pink, Yellow and Orange" i say "aw no pink?" Sherri asked "Nope" i say shaking my head. "Why?" Jess asked. "i just don't wanna wear it" I shrug while biting my nails. "so what if you see a pink or yellow or orange dress?" Sherri asked. "Then i'll reconsider my thought" I say. "You will" she says smirking. "Don't do that. you're gonna make me feel like i have too now" I laugh.

*

"Bebe" Zach says walking towards me. "Bebe" i say mocking him. He kissed me. "Hey" He says wrapping his arm around me. "hey" i say. "You wanna go" he says. "go where?" i say joking. "You know where we're going" he smirks. "I know, let's go" I say interlocking our fingers. "We're out" We both say. "No! you guys are not hanging out today. It's the day before homecoming" Jess says. "So?" I say "No" she says pulling me away. "Bye bebe" I say reaching for him. "Bye bebe" he does the same.

"Man i love that boy" I say sitting at the lunch table. "Exactly that's why you guys need a break." Sherri says. "No we don't" I say. "We're gonna be together at the homecoming game" I say sticking my tongue out. "I was gonna say no but we're not gonna make it back for the game" Sherri says. "No..." I say covering my face. Someone came up and kissed my cheek. "Whoa, oh hi love" I say laying on him. "Hey babygirl" I says putting his arm around my neck. "So you know we're nominated for homecoming queen and king" He says in my ear so Jess doesn't hear. "No we're not" I say looking at him. "Yes we are my love" he says kissing me. "Yay!" i smile.

*

"Okay Deluca where are you?" jess and Sherri say. I stick my hand out and waved. "okay we're ready" Jess says.
I opened the curtain and showed them this sky blue skin tight dress. their jaws dropped. "Lu this is cute" Jess says. "Do a spin cinderella" Sherri says recording. I spun. "Yes honey Choice one" she says. I went back in and out on a black two piece with a design on the top. "ready?" I say zipping the bottom. "yes" They both say. I flung the curtain open. "Deluca... That is so fucking cute" Sherri says. "I like this one" I say looking in the mirror. "yeah that's the one" Jess says. "Okay, let's go, we have to make it to the game" I say running into the dressing room.

*
bryce walker 🤦🏽‍♀️💀: Yo deluca where are you, theyre about to announce the courts.
Me: i'm in the parking lot
bryce walker 🤦🏽‍♀️💀: okay
me: bye
I hung up and we all walked in.

"Hey love" Zach says hugging me. "Hey babe" I say kissing him. "Did you find a dress?" he asked. "yeah, it's black" I say. "i figured that you would have something like that in mind so i grabbed and got fitted for the tux and bought a couple bow ties." he says. "what colors?" i say. "white, red, and blue" he says. "Wait, i'm so confused" i says. He put his hand over my face. "We'll talk about this later my love" he says kissing my cheek.

"Welcome Students, Parents and family of Liberty High, we welcome you to our homecoming game, Now we would like you announce our nominees for homecoming Kings, first Bryce Walker. Second, Justin Foley. Third ,Zach Dempsey And fourth, Marcus Cole ." Mr. Porter says. "Now Our Homecoming queens. First Jessica Davis. Second, Luna Deluca Third Courtney Crimson And fourth, Krystal Davis." Mr. Porter says. "We've had voted On twitter, and in school we put those together and your new Homecoming king is.... Zach Dempsey" Mr. Porter says. Everyone cheered and clapped Student senate put the crown on him. "And you're New homecoming Queen is.... Luna Deluca" Mr. Porter says. I laughed and smiled and waved at courtney then flipped her off. "AHHH" Jess and Krystal says laughing. They put the tiara on me and gave me a sash and flowers that i really don't want. Zach held my hand. "What did i tell you?" He says. I laughed.

*

"Honey!!" Sherri and Jess says. I took two roses out for my girls. "No..." Jess says. I hugged her. "Did you see Courtney's face" Sherri says. I nodded an laughed. "She was so pissed." I say cracking up. "No I'm not Deluca you better stop before i expose you" She says. "Oof, i know something that you don't know, you know nothing about me honey" I smirk. "Where now?" I say turning back to Jess and Sherri. "Coney?" Jess says. "Yo were all going to the coney, meet us there" Bryce says. "Okay" I say. "I guess we're going to the coney" Jess says. I laughed and followed them.

*

"So Bryce who's you're date?" I smirk while leaning on Zach. "I'll find one there that's how you do it" he says. I rolled my eyes. "It's me" Justin says. "So who are you gonna go with?" Sherri asked Jess. "Me" I say. "You?" She points to Zach "Me" Clay says. "What about you?" I asked Sherri asked. "I'll call one of my hoes." She shrugged. I burst out laughing. "Tomorrow's gonna be eventful" I say. "Yo should we go eat before and then have a little party at my place" Bryce says. "When you say little how little?" I say. "Yeah Your little and the worlds little is two different things." Justin says. "Just us" he says. "I mean we can" I say. "I'm staying at Zach's" I say. "Whoa Officer Deluca said that's okay?" Jess says. "Officer Deluca thinks i'm Staying at Sherri's" I say pointing to her. Sherri smirks. "alright" Jess says. "you're trying to get me killed" Zach says in my ear. "No, i love you too much to get you killed" I say kissing him. "Yeah okay" he says kissing me. "You guys are so gross we're in public" Bryce says throwing fries at us. "You just mad" Zach says. "Yeah, I am" He says. Jess Sherri and I burst out laughing. "Ooffff" we all say

*

"Where did you get all this from?" My mom says. "momma won Homecoming Queen" I smile. "Oh honey I didn't know the game was tonight we would've made it" My mom says. "It's okay, you wanna see the dress" I smile. "Yes, here let me put these in a vase then i'll put them in your room." She says. "okay" I say handing her the flowers. "Hey" Star and Venus says. "Hey" I say. "She's got her dress" Mom says. "Oh my god i wanna see!!" they both yell. "SHUT UP" my dad yells from his room. We all yelled. i unzipped the bag and their mouths dropped. "Yes" Star says. "It's classy but preppy yet Luna" Venus says. I pointed to her. "Mom?" we all say. "I love it" her voice cracks. "Mom" i say. "Luna what not an actual color" she says. "I didn't like how they looked. I have snow coming up thats when i'll wear an actual color" I say. She rolled her eyes.

liked by  justinfoley, jessjessdavis and 785 others

liked by justinfoley, jessjessdavis and 785 others

@dempseyzach: the pops got me admiring my baby 😩😍❤️ @lunaxdeluca

@lunaxdeluca: u my bebe 💗🤞🏽

@jessjessdavis: GOALS, CONGRATS YOU TWO

@justinfoley: oh god here goes his ego.

@dempseyzach: we famous baby @lunaxdeluca

@dempseyzach: we famous bro don't get mad @justinfoley