ooooh zach

Luna 🌙
"Yo" Jess says. "Yo hoe" I say sitting up. "you were wild last night" Sherri says. I laughed. "i dont know what happen. All i remember is playing flip cup, walking over the beam and talking to Zach." I say. "oooh Zach" they say. "Oooh, shut up" I say. "which one is it gonna be?" Sherri asked. "what you mean?" i say. "You were with Bryce and Zach last night" she says. "Well im playing Bryce at his own game, Zach is a whole different story" I say. "oooh Zach" Jess says. I threw a pillow at her. "Speak of the devil" Sherri says holding up my phone. I jumped on her. "Hello? Dempsey whats its ya girl sherri" she says. "Im gonna kill you" I say trying to grab it from her. "Yeah, shes awake. Trying to strangle me" she says. "Yeah, ew! you guys are gross, goodbye" she says hanging up. I looked at her. "oh shit not my phone" she says handing it back slowly. I laughed and called Zach back.

Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: i had a feeling you'd call back.
Me: really? or you'd call again
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: haha, well im just leaving Bryce's and wanted to do wanna go get something to eat.
Me: um well if Sherri gives me a ride home then yeah im down.
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: or what if im outside.
Me: then you're a creep and stalker
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: well good thing im not
Me: youre such a bad liar
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: ill just meet you at your house because i wanna shower
Me: yeah go do that while i do that.
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: alright im giving to a time.
Me: oh really
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: yep ill see you at one.
Me: okay see you bye
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: bye bye

"SHERRI!!" i yell. "Lets go" She says throwing me my shoes and charger. "Bye Jess love you" we both say. "Bye!" she yells from the bathroom.

*
"wow, you live a street over from me" she sings. "Wow, and Jeff lives four houses down" I say getting out. "didnt know that, see ya Monday" she says. "See ya Monday" i say walking out.

"Heyy family" I say walking in "Who was that?" my dad asked. "Detective Deluca that was my friend Sherri" I say "also my friend Zach is coming over and ill tell him to come in" I say. He looked at me. "Alright" he shrugged. I ran upstairs and got in the shower.

*

Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: So Deluca
Me: so Dempsey
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: you gone open the door or...
Me: No because im not ready yet
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: how i called you at eleven thirty
Me: because im a girl plus i my hair wasn't cooperating with me.
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: oh because im girl, wow you're pulling that
Me: i know its the easiest one son, five minuets
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: okay
Me: byeee
Zach Dempsey 🏀❣️: yeah yeah

*
"Lu theres a guy sitting on the porch" My mom says. "Dont let him in!" I yell. "Why?" she asked. I spit the toothpaste out. "Because im not ready" I say rinsing my mouth. "Okay, why you dressing so nice missy?" she says leaning on my door frame. "Because hes cute and i pretty and i wanna look cute" I say washing my face. She laughed. "You are my child, you have my ego" she says. "And my Hair, Genes, Mental toughness" My dad says popping in. I laughed. "okay im ready, how do i look?" I asked. "Like a Sean and Athena child" Star says with her mouth full of food. "Thats how i like it, lets go get the boy" I say running downstairs. "Dempsey!!" I yell. He jumped. "oh god," He says holding his chest. "Come on, you guys have to meet my dad because hes crazy" I say. "I heard that!" he yells. "Good, Dad Zach, Zach dad." I say. "Mr. Deluca" Zach says holding his hand out. Dad grinned and shook his hand. I smiled. "Sean" dad says. I fell back onto Star. "where are you guys going?" he asked. I stood up. "I was gonna take your daughter out for a lunch, then go back to my friends house if thats okay with you sir, and just hang out" he says. "I want her home by twelve and no funny business your hear me son?" dad says. I fell back. "I hear you loud and clear sir" he says. Zach turned around. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey, you ready?" he says holding out his hand I gladly took it. "Yep" I say standing up. We walked out. I turned back to my dad.
' i love you' i say to my dad holding up a heart.