" when u got to know shyam was bastard " . Maan asked after pasue .He was just controlling his cool .

" aI thought khushi will be back to gupta house because amma and babuji were close to her but I was wrong she just vanished in air ...After khushi left I dint wait either I also left home I was riding carelessly on roads to control my angry .I was shattered .I met with accident and I was admitted to hospital by a women .she was police officer after talking to her I asked aman to tab on shyam and in 3 days I got his complete life history that he is bank crupt, and he is using rich women in name of love and lust . After 3 days I got to know about shyma .I was shattered , I was ashamed to visit khushi .but I did after 5 days struggle I went to gupta house but was shocked knowing khushi never visited gupta home .Then I told everything to di and families about shyma. Everyone was ashamed to core ..." Arnav said looking down .

Maan ears were on Arnav but he was looking outside window .There is was pindrop silence for few mins

" we searched khushi everywere , till I saw her in UK the search was on ." Arnav said in low voice. He cleared everything infront of maan he dint hid anything from him as he himself wanted to say everything he was holding back just for khushi.

Maan turned towards arnav looking same clam and cool " what you want now " he asked staring at arnav

" forgiveness "arnav said lowering his head .

"Just forgiveness " maan asked again

"I need khushi back In my life " arnav said looking at maam confidently.

" and why u need her back " maan cross questioned him sitting on small stood beside bed .

" I love her " arnav said

"U say u need her , love her and u dint trust her ...just great" maan said cooly. The conversation was very silent and cool .

" my up brings and my surrounding living was not like any other individual .It was very cruel .so I was always doubtful with any person I take time to trust people .And khushi was one such person who always showed her goodness , her selfless nature and her bubbly behaviour I doubted it thinking it was fake to trap anyone ...but I realised it very later and when I wanted to show her how much I loved her she was gone " arnav said

" why are you facing these attacks" maam shooted his next question.

" I don't know ...I don't have any idea why I'm so weak now "arnav said in low voice .

" did khushi love u back " maan asked

"Yes ...It was for short period. I spoiled it all " arnav said

" fine ...I'm going then" maan so as getting up to leave

"Aren't u punishing Me , I was expecting more from you " arnav asked like small kid

Maam clucked " angry arnav .u don't even deserve that
Ask me what it feels to lose loved one ...and you .That pool girl kept showing her all love on you people and what u all did with her ....damn just 5mins late or els she would be raped .do u even know what state she was .she spent her night in dark night ...don't u know how panic she gets when it's dark ...damn how cruel arnav aren't you that educated to hear her side of story "maan said in low and dangerous voice .

Arnav looked down feeling ashamed .

" I won't say u anything arnav nor I have any rights to punish you .khushi is capable enough to take decisions and me and my whole family will be by her side ...don't think I forgived you ...u will never earn my forgiveness .It's yours problem deal with it ."

" just one small advice .u dint create any small problems in her life ...be prepared and strong to face what she throws at you ...you will never have support from me .These many days unknowing I made khushi to work with you ..not any more ...what u did face it .but I will never forgive you ..but alas i can't garnatee u about shivyaa he is angry and I'm sure he will make some damage ...just be prepared" maan said pointing finger at arnav in clam and dangerous voice .

"Don't I have any chance " arnav asked gluging down his nervousness.

" that u better ask right person ...u dint commit one mistake arnav there are many mistakes of yours ... " maan said and left arnav room .

Arnav looked at disappreing figure of maan, he wiped his tears from his long sleeves and looked outside window .

To be continued...

_____________________________________________

Note

1) 1stsly there is no update of carving soul , loving soul and love happened again .

I'm on family vacation , thus I dint get enough time to draft those stories .I'm sorry and I'll try to provide longer update next time .

2) thank you for votes and comments

3) follow me for post alerts

4) silent readers plz vote

5) regarding this story :I won't say much but there are many turns and twists don't worry I won't drag more .

Thank you
Vote comment and follow.