" Yeh I know finally " maan said

" so what u want to do with me , I'll read for any set of punishments" arnav asked looking down , he was hating himself.

" Well that we will decide later , u tell me yours side story " maan asked walking towards window .

" well what u want to know " arnav asked

" why did u marry khushi forecable , did u believe that shyam jha more then khushi, did u believe those photos, why dint u hear khushi side of story and why dint u stop her when yours sister was Trowing her out of house . "maan asked tighting his jaws but he dint scream at arnav.

" before I say u anything let me tell u this , I never had any plans to hid this from you , it was khushi who dint wish u all to Know ." Arnav said

" so it was all plan working with me "maan said staring outside window.

"Some were yes but I truly wanted to work with yours company after UK fashion week "Arnav said looking at maan .

"Cool go ahead" maan asked turning towards Arnav who was looking at him .

" I was scared after seeing khushi in shyam arms, I agree I did mistake by hearing half conversation ....I forced her to marry me because i was destroyed one side my sister and other khushi with whom I fell in love , I was going to terrace to propose her but what I saw there left me shock , so I forced her to marry me .which I thought as best option"

"But nothing was same between us after marriage , whenever I saw khushi I hated her more , I was never gental to her nor we had any normal talks .Other side family soon accepted us and everything was going normal but nothing was same with me and khushi .We both ended up having huge fights .bauji was very cold with khushi, she told many nasty things to khushi and khushi without completing accepted it "

"She tryed many ways to ask me .I never told her reason why I married her .like this we spent 6months together and to be more specific tho to family we both were married but nothing was same with us , we stayed in same room but we stayed far away from her "

" I totured her , my words , my action hurted her but I never forced her physical "

"After six months I got to know about shyam truth , I was shattered knowing khushi was innocent, my heart always warned me about this but I always choosed my mind .I told same to di about shyam and she believed me too "

"With passing time everything was getting back to normal , I asked forgiveness to khushi and that selfless soul forgive me easily and she accepted me back .I was working on ours marriage .khushi being khushi tryed many attempt to set positive environment in home .We both were understanding each other , it was so good .because we both never hand any normal confirmation but after accepting our marriage things were changing , her wait, ours phone talks , those small moments with her was bliss and smoothly running "

"For business I happened to visit Sydney , khushi had some miss understanding about some gal which is clear now .I had many plans for ours future and 1st was After coming back from Sydney I promised khushi lavish wedding .and I truly wanted to get marry khushi traditionally because I was realising the importance of those tradition "

" after week I was back from Sydney. In airport I got letter with few photographer's and to be very honest with u maan , I never believed those pictures . When I switched on my phone I got call from shyam he told many bullish brainless stuffs .I told him his talks or his tricks won't effect me and hanged up his phone .i received one video , it was shooted in such way khushi and shyam were having serious conversation and he was holding her hand near temple. I couldn't figure out with khushi expression as it was clearly photo shopped which I realised later .I was clueless that time .shyam again called me and he stuffed my mind in such away I wasn't able to react anything ...I was feeling cheated again .It was obvious I believed shyam after seeing that video .because I have seen many women in my profession who go to any extent for money and lust but my inner voice always warned me to not belive him I don't know that time I was too clueless to even think .I was so blank , I went home in same state .I so wished it should be fake .after going home I showed those pics to khushi , I wanted to talk to her , clear it but shyam again massaged me audio about khushi asking shyam to leave his sister that's it I lost my cool .I was clueless and dint react to anything .di was just destroyed but after seeing those pictures she got new hope that shyam is Innocent and khushi trapped him .I was not defying anyone here nor I'm hidening anything because I truly wanted to tell u everything. ..so di was very cruel to khushi and akash, mami and di dehaved rude with khushi , di trowed her out of house .I dint hear anything what khushi said nor I stopped anything because I was myself Clueless with whatever happening with Me.I was hurt that khushi dint tell me anything about shyam so I concluded whatever shyam said was true and I miss understood shyam."