Last class of the day and the teacher was teaching is 'the importance of math' even thought I've heard this a million times already.

"Hey, do you know where Venus is?" Danny asks me.

I look towards him and raise an eyebrow.

"Why?" I ask.

"Language arts is so much more boring without her." He admits.

"Do you like her?" I ask bluntly.

Danny looks at me with a huge sneer on his face.

"No, what the hell. She already has Harry and Dean tailing her ass, I'd rather not get into that mess." Danny scoffs.

"Well, Venus is missing." I sigh.

"What do you mean?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Venus is missing." I repeat slowly. "We can't find her. She left during spring break."

"Did you ask the police?" He asks.

"We tried, she listed down everybody in our group of friends to the police so we can't find out where she is." I sigh.

"Did they mention Daniel Allen?" He asks.

"I don't think so, no." I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?"

Danny smirks. "Maybe I can ask the police."

"You would do that?" I ask, shocked.

"Why not?" He shrugs.

"Thank you!" I exclaim, tackling him with a hug and disrupting the whole class.

Everybody turns to look at us as Danny looks at me shockingly since I don't normally hug him.

Great, this must be a beautiful view.

"I'm telling Nathaniel!" Emily exclaims.

"What?" I squeak out.

I heard people bickering about Nathaniel & I and Danny & I.

Great. Just great.

I walk out of the class room after the teacher dismissed us. I walk over to my locker to gather my stuff. I slam my locker shut and I jump as I notice Liam staring at me, leaning on the other locker.

"The boys wanted to know if you and the girls could come to our football practice." Liam says.

"Well, we can't." I shake my head. "We have a play rehearsals, theater. You know?"

"Oh, yeah." Liam says, chuckling and scratching the back of his neck.

I send him a smile before I turned around and started to walk away towards the drama room.

"Wait! Ally!" He shouts.

"What?" You ask, turning around.

"Are you and Nate.." Liam says, trailing off.

"Together? No." I shake my head, a bit upset that Nathaniel hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. But just the thought of Nathaniel made me smile.

We'd been going on secret dates a lot, I mean by secret I mean we haven't told anybody even thought they probably already know.

"Oh." Liam nods, smiling.

"Why?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Just wondering, see you around!" Liam called before turning around and disappearing into the crowd.
__________________________

Niall

As I was getting changed into my football gear my phone lights up, showing a text from my sister.