"It's Georgie, Mace started calling her that last night, was rather funny." I chuckled, that was funny but she did awesome in not to hurt Maci's feelings by saying she hated that name, that's another thing. Maci likes Georgie and vise versa, she used to help out with watching Maci while I worked, that was until she started a new job.

"That makes sense now, so what's with the sudden downer mood?' he asked again, he won't give up until I spill everything out of my mouth. I could hear Maci and Mia playing in the living room, I better get her dressed as well and give her a bath since she missed the one last night.

"I dreamt about Georgie last night." I whispered and looked to the door to make sure little ears weren't listening, I don't need Mace repeating that to Georgie or even Izzy for that matter, my sister has a bloody big mouth. I looked at Cade and he was looking at me with his eyes almost popping from his head, his mouth was even hanging open.

"And it wasn't just the once, it felt like it went all night and it felt real, I had to change the sheets on the bed this morning for two reasons, full of sweat and cum." I cringed at the memory, it even felt like I was stuck to the sheets there was that much mess, that sure was one hell of a wet dream.

"And that's bad because?" he said as he motioned for me to explain more, now he just looks confused, I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, he can be a little dense at times but I'm not afraid to tell him everything.

"I feel really weird this morning, I have a million butterflies in my stomach because I get to see her, then I have that hole in my gut as well at the thought of those dreams and I've somehow betrayed and cheated on Callie, I'm a fucking mess in other words, I fucking shaved and trimmed everything this morning, what's with that? I'm nervous as hell to see Georgie today." I vented, I didn't want to look at him and see the disappointment in his eyes so I moved away from the bed and slipped on my jeans, man I've forgotton how good they feel, so comfortable.

"I think Annabelle is cheating on me." Cade blurted out, I spun around so fast and my face mirrored his from moments ago, what the hell? I looked at him more closely, he might look fine but I can see the stress, the tiredness and hurt in his eyes.

"How sure are you?" I asked him, he tossed me my black button up shirt, he let out a heavy sigh and then fell back onto the bed.

"We don't have sex anymore Aidan, and that to me is a big deal, specially since we did it at least twice a day since we first got together, those trips here when she had work stuff to attend, she never let touch her those times, only when we were back home, and now that we live here, it's stopped again, she always talked about giving Mia a brother or a sister, that stopped about a year ago as well, I don't get it." he let out a frustrated sigh and sat back up, I finished doing up the last button on my shirt and then sat back down next to him so I could put my boots on.

"Do you want me to spy on her or something, because I will, you don't deserve to be cheated on Cade, you're an amazing father to Mia, damn you treat them both like queens, she's a fucking bitch if she is." now I felt myself getting pissed off with her, that was my fault all those years ago, Callie and I were on a break and that night I just let all anger out on Annabelle. I learnt my lesson and never will I ever cheat or do that to someone else, I almost lost my best friend, my twin after that.

"Yeah that'd be great but on one condition." he turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face, how can he be smirking at a time like this? We've just been talking about his wife's possible cheating and he's smirking and demanding something from me, he's a weird boy.

"What is that condition?" I asked him confused to the max as I put my feet into me black combat boots, I looked at Cade's feet and rolled my eyes, seriously? The same fucking boots as well.