Chapter 5

The plataforms on which the Spartans were standing send them flying high in the air.While the Spartans were flying in the air ,y/n told his team to activate their booster to soften their landing but Marcus had other plans...

Marcus:WOHOOO!!!

Marcus was flying around doing flips and more tricks in the air.

Samantha:Don't mess around Marcus.You could get hurt if your not careful.

Marcus:Don't worry about me,I know what I'm doing.

Y/n:Stick together ok.We still need to face these grimm creatures remember.

Sarah:Alright boss.

When they landed they each made a small crater.Marcus checked his mini map to to see if there is movement but there was none.

Marcus:Looks like the zone is clear boss.

Y/n:Good.No let's try and find the temple.

Samantha:Shouldn't we be careful for the creatures that roam these woods.

Sarah:Marcus said that there wasn't any movement sis.Relax,if anything happens I got your back like always.

Y/n:Common let's find the temple and get this over with..I still haven't had anything to eat.

Sarah:You woke up early and didn't ate.

Y/n:Correct.Anya was giving me a brief history of this world.

Time skip

While looking for the temple,y/n told his team that not only humans populate Remnant but also another type of humans called faunas.He explains how they are discriminated because of their animal features and sometimes in the past they would be killed.

Marcus:That is mest up.

Y/n:Yes.They tried to gain equality,that's when the white fang was created.

Sarah:You mean the terrorist organization you described earlier.

Y/n:Yes.They tried gaining equality with peace but it didn't work.They soon took drastic measures.All I know is that they attack normal humans out of hatred.

Samantha:Lets hope that the UNSC could help their relationships.

While they kept walking they heard growling.

Sarah:Did you guys heard that?

Marcus:Yeah.

Samantha:Any of you detect movement?

Sarah:Yes.Lots of tangos ready to kill.

Y/n:Keep your weapons ready and shoot to kill.

Meanwhile in Beacon,the students were in their classes watching the Spartans in a screen.Everyone saw their weapons and were amazed.

Jaune:Wow.Look at their weapons.

Yang:Don't get to excited Jaune.Those things only shoot some strange stuff that nums you,right Ruby.

Ruby:Yeah.The one in white and red shoot me in the leg but it only numbed it for a while.

Blake:They are still formidable opponents.

Phyrra:How did it go when you guys fought them back in their ship?

Weiss:Not so good...

Yang:I got to punch the one that shot Ruby and Weiss almost killed the big green one.