Chapter 3

Explosions and yelling could be heard outside.Most likely the marines and ODSTs fighting against Atlas' machines.

The Spartans and huntresses were more focused on what was going on between them.They were waiting to see who would be the first to strike.

Yang got tired of waiting, she rushed in and tried to punch Marcus with her gauntlets but she failed due to Marcus holding her fist which surprised her.Marcus smirked under his helmet.He pulled out his shotgun which he uses on some occasions and shoot her in the stomach sending her flying all the way where her team was at.Lucky for her the weapon was set on stun which caused minor injuries .Weiss got mad and used her Rapier and tried to stab Marcus but Sarah intervened.Weiss got mad and started slashing Sarah but she kept avoiding her attacks,  Sarah got her sword out and used it to fight Weiss in an even battle.Blake was gonna help Weiss but y/n stopped her when he shot a bullet  in the floor containing a pink foam like substance.Blake got angry and shoot  y/n but the bullets she had bounced off his armor.She then charged at him with her  weapon now transformed into a katana.She tried to injure him but y/n grabbed the blade of the weapon with both his hands and pushed her.

Ruby saw that her friends and sister where in trouble so she dashed at the three Spartans but was stop by Samantha who shot her in the leg with her DMR causing her to fall, the bullet was similar of the one y/n used against Blake but this one looked like blood coming out of a wound .Yang saw what happened and got mad.Her eyes turned blood red and was staring directly at Samantha.

Yang:You just made a big mistake!!

Yang rushed at Samantha and punched her which send her flying straight at some crates.Marcus pulled out his machine gun and aimed it directly at Yang,he started shooting causing her to take cover behind a large crate.Marcus whent rushing at Samantha to see if she was alright.

Marcus:Samantha!!Are you alright?

Samantha:Uh..that was some punch.

Marcus:Can you walk?

Samantha:Yess.

Marcus:Alright you need to rest for a while

Yang's pov

That would teach that thing not to mess with Ruby.

Weiss:Did you heard what the green one said?

Yang:No ,why?

Weiss:I think I heard it call the other one "Samantha"

As if on q Ruby and Weiss showed up,I wonder why.I whent running at Ruby and hugged her.

Yang:Are you ok Ruby, how is your leg?

Ruby:I'm ok Yang that thing didn't even hurt it only numbed my leg.

Yang:Ok that's good to hear

Blake:Sooo..what did we miss?

Weiss:The green robot thing called the other red with white "Samantha".

Blake:Do you guys think they are sentient.

Yang:Maybe .Why did you guys stopped fighting anyway?

Ruby:Ozpin called me and said that we should head back outside.

Yang:Alright lets go.

3rd person pov

While team RWBY kept talking then ran outside ,the Spartans surrounded Samantha.