The End of Planet Vegeta

Everyone on Planet Vegeta are running around trying to get as many people out of orbit as possible. They thought that Frieza would be loyal to his servants. Turns out it was all a lie.

Bardock had just put his twin boys in a pod of their own. Kakarot in one and Y/S/N in the other. He then sent them off. He hoped that they would be together, but fate had other plans. Y/S/N was sent off course and was now heading towards a different planet.

Bardock watched as his twin boys were off in space. He then looked at the spaceship Frieza was in. Bardock flew up to the spaceship Frieza resides in.

"FRIEZA!" Bardock yelled out.

In the cockpit of the spaceship, a small alien with horns on his head and purple spots on various spots on his body watches as the Saiyan flies towards his ship.

Kakarot and Y/S/N were both crying in their space pods as they headed out in the dark reaches of space. Only one of them had a letter since Bardock thought they would be together, but alas only Y/S/N had the letter.

All that could be seen behind the two were a large ball of destruction heading for the planet they were born on. Then, it impacted the planet and destroyed it as the two were leaving it, not knowing of the inescapable doom their planet had just faced.

Y/S/N was now on the path of a planet that had a shattered moon and black creatures with bone-like armor. He was fast asleep inside his little space pod dreaming of being the strongest.

A/N: How is that for an intro? And yes I did just make you Goku's brother. A long lost brother. So since I just made him Goku's brother. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you all in the next chapter. Ciao!