Chapter 5: And it all begins...

I left the penthouse in a daze as I rode down to the tenth floor and made it to my room.  I could smell his cologne on the back of my hand and I kept smelling it to remind me this was really real.  I barely used my key before I was dragged into the room. Both of them were grinning wide and ready to hear my story standing right inside the door.  "Can I please come in and take a shower, wash my face, something?"

"Are you kidding me? It is eleven and we have been awake since nine waiting on you." Carrie had her hands on her hips.  She was already dressed to go in a flowery Maxi dress.

"You are ready to go and I still have to get ready unless you want to go without me." I threw my stuff on the unmade bed and frowned at Zena. "You slept in my bed?"

"Girl, your ass was sexing Montana Keyes. Why you worried about this bed?" Zena wore a strapless purple jumper and had her hair in a ponytail looking sleek as usual.

"I could have come back last night." I argued as I looked through my suitcase for an outfit, feeling like nothing was good enough for Montana.  "I'm sleeping in this bed by myself tonight."

"Or so you not seeing Montana again?" Carrie asked.

I just smiled loving that I for once was the one with a juicy story. I was savoring the moment because I knew they were anxious for details. For too long, I was the one in the group that always felt like "Left Out Lamont." I was the last to get a boyfriend,  to kiss, and of course, to have sex of the three of us.  They never gloated or held it over me, it was just my reality where Zena and Carrie excelled in the men department and I barely passed.  But I am now, the first to have sex with a celebrity and this may be something either one may never do.  

"Can you please get that silly grin off your face if you're not going to tell us what happened?" Carrie complained.

Zena and Carrie moved to sit on the bed across from me watching me look through my things.  I examined my whole suitcase and flopped on the bed.  "I have nothing to wear." 

"That means you are seeing him again or otherwise you wouldn't care, right?" Carrie guessed.

"Yes, we all are seeing him again. " I sat up suddenly with an idea. "Let me wear one of your dresses, Zena. I know you brought more than enough clothes."

"Hold the fuck up, Jas. What do you mean we all are?"

"Find me something to wear because we're going to see him in a panel he's doing today in the convention center. And the best part is he is giving us VIP tickets for the concerts tonight and tomorrow night."

They both screamed in excitement.

"Jackpot!" Zena yelled. "We all need new outfits. You can't tell me we aren't about to hang with ballers literally and figuratively." 

Carrie immediately pulled her ring off and put it in her purse.  At our judgmental looks she shrugged her shoulders, "What? I ain't trying to have an affair and lose my husband, but I am trying to have fun this weekend."

"I'm about to make you over." Zena grabbed my hand. "Get in the shower, wet that wild mane of yours, and I will find you something that is not only going to turn Montana's head but every other man in this bitch."

"And you still have to tell us what happened." Carrie reminded as she went through her suitcase again.

I went to the bathroom and screamed at my reflection. "Is this how I left him this morning? Oh my God, I am a hot mess." My hair was all over my head. I definitely had bedhead and though I knew it came from wild sex, I still can't believe he saw me like this.