Press Conferences. Hogwarts. Dumb Friends.

Ahem. I have a question for yall to answer. De question is: What is your fav Disney movie and WHYYYYYYY?

On to da Story.

PS, the reference was from Monsters Inc.

PPS, the * indicates the younger person of the same name

-------

Harry had just finished yelling at Waski for not filing his paperwork AGAIN, when a letter flew into his office from Kingsley that said he had to meet the Minister for an emergency press conference. Apparently, someone had overheard the Minister at some point and spread the word to the Daily Prophet, which released the Evening Prophet demanding answers. Definitely a setback, but they needed to avoid the papers releasing information that was completely made up.

So, Harry had to run to the Minister's office, where everyone was finishing up paper work, it was taking a while, mostly because there was no "proper" paperwork for this kind of thing, which was pretty understandable, since they still weren't completely sure what happened.

"How did anyone find out, Kingsley?"

"I'm not sure. Probably an eavesdropping intern, though I'm not sure how they would have gotten past the secretary, she never lets anyone past her." Harry's eyes widened as he realized what happened,

"Kingsley, did we ever tell you about Rita Skeeter?" Kingsley rubbed his brow,

"You did. But I thought her credibility was shot down after she reported you had a lovechild with Luna."

"Yeah, but you think she didn't find a way around that? She probably has a mile long list of alias's in her desk drawer, come on Kingsley, she's not going to give up that easily."

"I just wish we could have gotten a longer sentence for her being an illegal animangus." James and Sirius looked at each other,

"Hey, uhm, should we put animangus on our forms? We were going to once we were out of school, but Dumbledore told us to hold off, just in case."

"Even when he's dead he's still messing with everything." Harry muttered, while Kingsley told them yes. James and Sirius nodded and both added their animangus forms to the forms.

"Thanks, I'd rather not have hypocrite on my list of things the Prophet likes to call me."

"No problem. Though, it did come in handy when I had to escape Azkaban."

"I'm sure, but we probably shouldn't mention that." Sirius chuckled, double-checked, and handed Kingsley his forums, followed by everyone else. Kingsley checked the forums quickly and then stood up,

"Everything looks ok, now, I want you all to wait until I tell you to come out. I'll try to explain to the press what happened first, but I need a chance, so please, no funny business."

"And no pranks, no jokes, this is serious and could take a very wrong turn if anything rubs the press the wrong way. I know from experience, one off handed comment, and the entire conference flies off the handles and we lose any leverage we had. I'm looking at you three." He said, indicating to Fred, James, and Sirius.

"I'm offended!"

"Your own father!"

"You know me too well." Harry rolled his eyes at the reactions and motioned for them to follow,

"Come on, I'll bring you to the back room, so you can wait it out before the press conference." The group of six followed him as Kingsley broke off to head towards the Main Atrium, where the press conference was being held. Harry waited with them in a room off the Atrium, listening in on the press conference. He could barely make out what they were saying, but he could make out snippets,