Questions and Discovering the Truth

"Fred?"

"Mum? What's going on?" Albus asked, looking up at his mother, who was frozen in shock.

"I have no idea, Harry, what did you do?" There was a commotion as one by one, the group of people woke up, with James being the first to fully wake up and groggily say,

"Padfoot, I swear to god, that must have been the stupidest thing you have ever done. Do you know how volatile dragon blood is?"

"I dunno Mr. P, it was pretty cool." Fred said, and Harry shook himself and stepped forward,

"Who are you, and how did you get in my house?" his wand was out and pointed at the group, Lily looked up at him and she gasped, as did James when he saw Harry,

"James, is that-"

"That's not possible. He isn't dead yet, and they certainly aren't." James said, looking at everyone else.

"I asked you who you were and what you're doing here." Harry said, pushing the fact that the group looked like people so close to people he had lost.

"Woah, woah, woah. Put down the wand, we're not gonna hurt you. Calm down Prongslet." Sirius said, holding up his empty hands. Harry froze, Sirius had called him Prongslet once or twice.

"Ginny, go get Ron, Hermione, and Bill. I want to question them." Ginny shook herself and went to the fireplace, bringing the children with her. After an awkward moment of silence before Ginny reappeared with a group of people. Ron and Bill nearly fainted and Hermione was shocked.

"Ok, I know it's going to be difficult, but I need you to watch them. I'm going to take them one at a time to question them, don't let them leave and make sure they don't have any weapons." They nodded, and steeled themselves to watch people that resembled loved ones. Harry turned to James, "I want to talk to you first."

James nodded, and gave his wand to Bill, deciding it was probably the best option. Harry lead him to a side room, and left him there for a moment, then returned with a clear vial.

"It's Veriteserum. I want you to take it. If you do, I'll ask you some questions to confirm who you are. If you don't, I'll send you to the Ministry, and they will take care of you. It's your choice." James took the bottle and drank a few drops of it.

"There. I'll answer your questions." He said, figuring it was better to just, get the truth out, though he wasn't sure what was going on.

"Ok. First question. What is your full name?"

"James Charlus Potter." Harry nodded, hiding the shock.

"Ok, what is the form of your animagus?"

"A stag."

"Why did you become an animagus?"

"So that Remus wouldn't have to be alone on the full moon. I also did it to test my skills." Harry asked a few more questions before leading him to another room, having confirmed it was indeed his father, but hid the excitement and joy he felt. After telling him he needed to stay there, he went to back to the family room and brought Fred to the same room.

"Veriteserum. Drink it, I ask you a few questions. Don't, you go to the Ministry to be taken care of."

"I'm hurt you don't trust me Harry, but I shall do as you ask, because I would rather not get on your bad side." With that, he took a swig of Veriteserum, "Ok, shoot."

"What is your full name?"

"Fred Gideon Weasley."

"How many siblings do you have?"