Infinite

Dean and Castiel got off the plane at about eleven a.m. almost a day later.

It was hot, and the air smelt fresh and raw.

Dean took Cas' hand and smiled warmly at him.

They headed into the airport.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The hotel they were staying in was beautiful.

And oh, that bed.

Dean couldn't help thinking of ripping Castiel's clothes off and making sweet love to him.

Cas kept smiling shyly at him, in his reserved manner and Dean really wanted to know what he was thinking.

Maybe the same things he was thinking.

Oh god. If that were the truth...

Dean got his breathing under control and unpacked his things.

They kept the windows open and let the desert air into the room, and the whole atmosphere was very raw.

There were lots of feelings floating around, and then Dean and Cas were kissing.

"Cas, dammit I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." he smiled.

"I want you." Dean breathed.

"Dean," he began. "Are you sure you are ready for that?"

"Are you?"

"I have been since the moment I laid eyes on you."

That took him by surprise.

He figured Cas was too shy and innocent for anything like that. Boy, was he wrong.

His blue eyes were glazed over with lust as he kissed down Dean's neck.

"O-okay." Dean stumbled, wrapping his arms around the shorter mans waist.

"If you don't stop me now, I won't be able to. So, if you are not ready, now is the time to s-"

"Just shut up and kiss me."

Castiel blinked at him for a moment. Dean was breathing heavily and he could feel his pants tightening.

The shorter man smiled and tilted his head up and smacked their lips together.

Then, Dean took control, holding his boyfriends head in place as he kissed him fiercely. His hands ran up and now his sides and then tangled in his wild hair.

Castiel slung his arms over Dean's shoulders and pressed closer to him, moaning into his mouth.

Finally, the taller man pulled away to catch his breath.

Cas was looking at him with pure adoration, hands on the sides of his face.

"You are amazing." he said, quietly.

He kissed him on the corner of mouth and then just looked at him again.

Dean's face was flushed, and he smiled at the shorter man and combed his fingers through his raven colored hair.

"So good, Cas."

"Mmmh." Castiel leaned into his touch, bringing their bodies even closer together and a gasp escaped his mouth as their groins pressed together.

"It's really hot in here." announced Dean shakily, shedding his shirt.

"Well, Dean, it is the desert." he chuckled, running his hands over his boyfriends chest, feeling the tight muscles and earning a few moans.