No Name| Singer!Levi x Fan!Reader(1/2)

You're free to make any requests in the comments! Please enjoy! :)

My first concert is a rather... interesting tale. I had many 'firsts' that night; all in which I would never, ever forget.

Because that one single day...managed to snag me the lead singer of the world renowned band. He was only twenty-two years old, and he had already managed to uptake the title of 'Japan's Most Sexiest Man', create his very first album that had hit top ten on the charts, and he even earned his very own modeling shoot, credited to just him(Though he turned it down for unknown reasons).

It's an awkward, embarrassing story, but it managed to snag me the love of my life.

~••••~

The day began painfully bland.

Mother entered my room with a warm smile, gleefully raising me from the comfort of my silky sheets. "(Y/N), what are you doing still in bed? It's noontime!" Mother was a rather early bird~she woke up at six o-clock everyday, and eventually woke me up the next hour. I must admit, I hated it.

"Okasan, just give me a few more minutes..." I groaned into my pillow loudly, refusing to stand from the basking embrace of my bed. Mother frowned. One thing that pushed her buttons beyond repair was her own children deliberately disobeying a given order after she asked politely.

I learned that the hard way.

"I guess you don't want these tickets to go see that band you're always screaming about. I guess I'll just... give them to your cousin in Kyoto. It would be nice, after all, considering her family is going through a tough time right now." Her threat immediately unnerved me as I swiftly stood from the bed, muttering gentle apologies underneath my breath and bowing in respect. "I'm sorry, mother. Please forgive me!"

The band she was referring to went by the name of 'No Name', which was rather ironic if you think about it. They were known almost all over the world, but the country of Japan favored them especially. The members were born here after all. I followed almost all of their social media accounts, bought every piece of merchandise I could afford, and even created my own sweatshirt titled 'No Name'. I guess one could say I was heavily obsessed with them, but more specially~

Levi Ackerman.

Mother smiled in victory, handing me two small tickets that would allow me access into the facility. I mentally praised the small pieces of paper over and over again. I looked towards my mother, and wrapped her in a warm embrace. "Thank you so much!" She hugged back reluctantly at first, but eventually eased into it, "Of course. Keep making good grades and I'll keep rewarding you."