NEW HOME

Abby's POV
Katherine said, "would you like to come with us. I was so surprised no one ever did that for me before. Is said yes please. She said ok but how will we get you to the car. Michael said mom I can carry her if you want. She said ok. Michael said I never got your name. I said its Abigail but you can call me Abby. He said ok Abby well im going to pick you up. I said ok. Then he put his arms under me and picked me up bridal style. I felt so safe and secure in his arms. Michael said look my father Joesph probably won't like you its not you fault he will think you will make my brothers and I distracted but don't let it bother you. I said ok. Then we got over to his car and he sat me down inside and also got in in. Im siting in between Jermain and Michael. Jermain said michael who's this. Michael said well mom said that we are taking her in because she is homeless and she is temporarily paralyzed. Jermain said ok but what will Joesph do. Michael said well we will tell him it was mothers idea. Jermain said ok. He looked at me and said what is your name. I said my name is Abby. He Said that is a beautiful name. Michael said Jermain don't. Jermain said fine. Then Joesph came into the car I don't think he recognized me which is good. We made it all the way to Michael's house in California. When Joesph stoped the car and said well boys i hope you know what's going to happen. Then he looked back and saw me he said boys who is that. Katherine said well Joesph we found her on the street and i took her in because one of my friends wants a daughter. Joesph said ok fine. When I looked outside it was beautiful. Michael got out he said come here abby I'll help you. I was sitting at the edge then he packed me up bridal style. And carried me inside when we entered his house it was like stepping into a castle. Katherine said, "Janet, and latoya please take abby up to your room and help her take a shower." About thirty minutes later I was done taking a shower it was so nice to take a shower. Then Janet and Latoya gave me a pair of clothes.

 Then Janet and Latoya gave me a pair of clothes

I put them on. Janet said, "Mom what should we do about getting her down stairs." Kathrine said, "Let her use my wheelchair its in the spare bedroom." Janet went and got the wheelchair. Latoya and i were left in a room. She said, "So Abby do you know Michael is single. I said, "Yes I do." She said well maybe you should date him." I said, "well I don't know michael is good and all but I just don't know." She said well you should date him he's a pretty good guy and I think he needs someone take care of him. I said well maybe I'm not going to force him into dating me. Then Janet came in with the wheelchair and set me in it then we went downstairs. I saw Michael waiting for us to be done so he could talk to me.
Michael's POV
I saw Abby coming down the stairs she looks so beautiful. I didn't know what to say to her. I think I'm starting to have feelings for her but I don't know. I mean I don't want to force her into dating me and I've dated in the past and it's turned out terrible girls cheat on me. All that they want me for is my money and I feel like if I date her she might be one of those girls. But I don't know maybe because she's gone through all this maybe she might be different than all the rest. Then Abby came up to me and said, "Hi Michael do you like my outfit. I said, I do I think it's very beautiful." She said thank you. I said, "No problem but Abby there's something I want to talk to you about." She said, "What is it Michael. I said, "How about you and I go outside for a walk real quick I'll push you around in your wheelchair." She said. "Okay I would be happy to go on a walk with you and talk." Then I went up to my mom and said "Mom I'm going to be taking Abby out for a walk we will be back in a couple hours. She said, "Okay be back soon before dinner it's going to be at 5." I said "Okay mother thank you." Then I went up to Abby and said, "Okay well we have to be back by 5 that gives us two hours." she said, "Okay Michael." Then I pushed her outside I was scared to ask her what I wanted to ask her. Her and I got a little closer to this big tree I always love this tree its leaves are bright green its bark was soft I feel when I'm there that I have privacy and freedom and not being in the public eye. I took Abby out of her wheelchair and set her by the tree. I sat down next to her and what I said next might change our lives forever.