9

"Jimin , do you like Minah ? " Jimin looked at Hyuna with wide eyes but Hyuna was impatient "So ? " Jimin hesitated to tell Hyuna but at the end he told her everything "No....i love her , i love everything about her , i love her eyes when she smiles , i love her smile . But i don't think she likes me or love me . Who would love a prisoner "

Hyuna looked at him with a large , bright , smile and patted Jimin's shoulder "She likes you too but she is afraid of rejection . Why don't you confess to her ? " Jimin looked at Hyuna with an eyesmile and said " Really ? But i don't want to confess to her already "

Hyuna thought a little and then an idea popped in Hyuna's mind " Minah has birthday tomorrow . Why don't you confess to her on her birthday ? " Jimin thought about it a little and said "I think it's a good idea , thank you Hyuna , really thank you so much " Jimin suddenly hugged Hyuna tightly and said "Thank you really " but then Minah came and saw them hugging "What are you two doing ? " Hyuna and Jimin pulled apart . Hyuna ran to Minah and grabbed her shoulders "Minah , it's not what you think it is let me explain " Minah sighed and said "Okay , but not here explain it in my room " Minah and Hyuna walked upstairs to her room and Jimin was in livingroom alone in his thoughts oh no , she's going to hate me now i know it .

Minah and Hyuna sat on Minah's bed "So .....you can explain it " Minah sighed and looked at Hyuna "Minah he was only thanking me because i've got a great idea nothing more " Minah chuckled and said " And what's that idea ? " Hyuna laughed "Not telling ,  it's a surprise and you will like it believe me Minah , you know i don't steal man " Minah sighed "Okay , i am gonna believe you " "You should go tell Jimin that you're not mad at him , he is going to be worried " Minah rolled her eyes and laughed "Okay , mom "

Hyuna laughed too and stood up "I have something to do today so i am going home " Minah hugged Hyuna "Oh , okay " Minah and Hyuna walked downstairs .

Jimin heard someone going downstairs so he looked at the stairs and saw Minah and Hyuna , Jimin ran to Minah "Please don't be mad at me Minah " Minah laughed "Don't worry, i am not mad dummy " Hyuna looked at Jimin and Minah  these two are a good match "It was nice meeting you Jimin but i gotta go bye Minah , bye Jimin " Jimin and Minah bit a goodbye to Hyuna and sat on couch in the living room .

Minah looked at her watch "It's already 18:00 " And sighed "Are you hungry ? Do you want me to cook for you something ? " Minah laughed "Sorry but i don't want my kitchen to be burnt to ashes , so are hungry what do you want to eat Mr.Park ? " Jimin laughed and looked at me "Mhm~~ no but i am tired " Minah yawned "Yeah i am tired too , today was a good day " Jimin and Minah walked upstairs to their rooms and bit Goodnight to each other .

*I hope you liked this chapter , it's sad to say but 10 chapter it's going to be the end of Love in prison , but i hope you had a good day ♥️ and don't forget the ⭐ *