o(^-^)o A/N: welcome

☆This is a game theory parody.☆
An undertale theory book where I discuss my own theory's and head-cannons of the undertale fandom, including AU's, ships, ship children, the void, the voices, creators, ext.
enjoy. \(^o^)/

Ps, sometimes in this book it actually WILL be necessary to use pictures or even quotes that don't belong to me (especially while siting theory sources)
Quotes will be obvious to distinguish and so will my own art style, so please consider the following...

All art that I do not explicitly say is mine belongs to their respective owners.
Quotes from fan fiction, tumblr, or other sources as well.
If you are not sure if an artwork belongs to me or can't find the original source on your own, please, don't be afraid to ask.
I answer all comments, so do not panic if I don't get to your comment right away. I am not ignoring you, it's a lot more likely that I'm answering someone else's comments (either from this book or another) so please be patient with me.
YES! You are allowed to debate my theories with me or another commenter in the comment section. (But please remain civil. These are just theories after all.)
Thank you.

Now enjoy the book.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ