"I regret nothing!"

Yoongi's brain wasn't working, he felt the lips on his mouth again, but this time the person wasn't drunk. She was fully aware of what she was doing, so why wasn't he cooperating and kissing back.

God damn Min Yoongi snap out of it!

Yoongi thought to himself, which he did and started to finally kiss back. His arms who were limply hanging on his side, were snaking their way around the girls waist. Pulling her to him so they were flush against each other.

The kiss was almost shy, as if both of them didn't want to step over boundaries. Though they didn't pull away until they felt they should. To them it felt like they stayed like that for hours on end, though it might have just been a few minutes or seconds.

Yoongi started to smile fondly looking at YeoJin admiring her brown orbs, her black hair short to middle long her. To him she looked beautiful. She smiled right back, statisfied with her bold move. Until she remembered something.

"So baby girl huh?" She looked up now with a smug expression. Yoongi let's one hand slip away from her waist and flipped his invisible long hair.

"I regret nothing! At least unlike you with your drunk behaviour!" Yoongi told her, making her groan and her head fell forward to his shoulder. This was so embarrassing for her, but she heard a low chuckle from Yoongi.

"So you love me huh?" Yoongi asked making his grin widen even more. YeoJin slapped the man's shoulder lightly, which made the shit eating grin widen on his face even more.

"I am not gonna say that sober until I am completely sure about you. There are so many suppressed feelings from the first time I saw you, please don't make fun of me!" YeoJin was as red as a tomato, so Yoongi pulled her closer to tell her he wouldn't make fun of her without words.

Looking up YeoJin saw how Yoongi looked into the far with a straight face. In that moment she knew Yoongi wouldn't make fun of her, taking one hand raising it, she traced Yoongi's jaw. He snapped out of wherever he was and looked down at YeoJin with a warm smile.

"Listen I got to go, I kind of left without a word in the night. Also Jin will kill me so, I guess this is goodbye for now. Don't miss me too much ok?" Yoongi asked his warm smile turning into a smug one, which made YeoJin shake her head, nonetheless she leaned up to give a quick kiss to Yoongi.

"Thank you and come back alive! I would really miss you, if not I gotta beat my brothers ass!" YeoJin whispered against Yoongi's lip and feeling the older's breath fan against her lips.

"I try to not get myself killed ok? I really really really like you!" YeoJin chuckled and started to silently singing really really by winner. Making Yoongi shake his head this time.

"Hey look I really really like you too!" YeoJin told, but she didn't say it three times. This made Yoongi gasp dramatically, putting his hand over his heart.

"You didn't say it three times! I am sad!" He was overdramatizing, but YeoJin was laughing really hard by now, because of Yoongi's antics.

"Boy, you dramatic shit! Now go the others will go on a search party when you aren't there anytime today." YeoJin said while dragging Yoongi to the door. Before opening it she gave one last peck to him, then opened the door and shoved Yoongi out telling him she likes him. She will see him when she sees him.

Once she closed the door she sighed and leaned against the door. Her heart beating fast in her chest, nearly jumping out. This just didn't happen, did it? She denied her feelings for years since Yoongi didn't show any sign of feelings for her, but then there was the shift.

The time she found out Yoongi was the person, she texted. So she knew, she knew she might have a chance. Though she tried her luck with texting someone else too, before anything happened. A lot of times, nothing worth mentioning. Nothing of it was real they always only saw the daughter of a CEO in her.

Yoongi, it's something else, he doesn't see anyone but herself in her. That's what is making her mushy and happy. She hopes her brother doesn't ruin anything, it will probably make her explode, if he did.

"Well, I didn't saw this coming at all!" YeoJin mumbled to herself in slight disbelieve still about everything that's happened.

----
Ohhh look they are together, kinda! Ok maybe six chapters or less after this. Nothing much, but I already got two new books in my drafts 🙃

Anyways thanks for reading!