"95 Line United!"

Sighing she dropped her bag on the ground, looking at the car behind her. She pulled her phone out and texted her brother to send her two 95 friends. The three together are a force to be reckoned with.

Smiling when she saw the two idiots walk to her with open arms, she did the same. They had a group hug and YeoJin took the two by their hands, pulling them to the car. With a smile they took a few cartons bringing them to her new apartment.

The whole time they only talked about nonsense. Nothing much, but these two are the only two she has bonded the most with. Well, it would be hell if she really only had Seokjin, because she couldn't talk with anyone her age.

Once every carton was in the flat, YeoJin went to place the cartons in the rooms they needed to be. When she came back into the living room the boys were in she gasped in shock, seeing Taehyung having her underwear I his hands.

"God damn you Kim Taehyung, put my underwear back in the carton!" Taehyung looked wide eyed at YeoJin who looked furious. Whereas Jimin was rolling over the floor laughing, holding his stomach.

"Dude, I told you to not look into the carton. There was basically standing underwear on it." Jimin squeezed out in-between laughs. Glaring at him YeoJin sighed and pointed her fingers between Taehyung and the carton.

Getting the hint the boy put the underwear back into the carton and closed it shut immediately. Taking the carton box YeoJin huffed and brought it to her bedroom. She then settled down in the living room with the other two.

Jin already bought the furniture, so YeoJin didn't have to worry about it. Her parents signed the contract, paying the money for it. Yeah when you are the daughter of a CEO, she doesn't like it, at all.

"So how are you? We haven't seen you since the last time we have seen you!" Taehyung said, making YeoJin flick her fingers onto his forehead.

"Thanks captain obvious for pointing out that you have seen me last when you have seen me last!" YeoJin told Taehyung who only rubbed his forehead and pouted. I only scoffed and turned to Jimin smiling at him.

"I have been good Jimin, so you are going to have a comeback?" I asked him ignoring the protesting Taehyung. Who suddenly pulled me towards him. I scoffed and hit him lightly in the chest, but let him hug me.

"Yeah we have a comeback! And you are still hating Yoongi Hyung!" Taehyung stated making me nod, it's true, he was rude to me a lot. I don't understand him, it didn't stay with the "yo" it went further.

He said he couldn't breath in my presence since I smell bad, I don't smell bad ever. He's being so rude to me I wanna punch someone's face in. That wasn't still all.

"Who doesn't if he's rude to me. He told me pretty upsetting things. I just wanna punch someone's face to be very honest, best is if it's Yoongi's face!" Her hands were balled to fists, she grinded her teeth together in annoyance just thinking about that man.

"Whoa calm down we don't want you arrested for murder before you can become an actress!" Jimin said squeezing my shoulders lightly, calming me down. Maybe it helped to that I could feel Taehyung back hug me, to calm me down.

"Yeah, I know murder doesn't help, so I will just need to punch something!" YeoJin told the two who smiled at each other with smirks.

"What have you two planned?" YeoJin asked dreading the boys answer.

"Do you trust us?" They ask her making her swallow hard.

"I unfortunately do, but I dread what you will do!" She told them looking at them with worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry!" They said and pulled her up and out the door.

---

This is a mess *flashbacks to BTS with the mess*

So now that you have that in your head, let me tell you without all these words in the a/n the chapter has 666 words 😱

I don't like short chapters like that but I couldn't do better rn

Anyways what are Tae and Jimin up to?

P.s. someone kill me, I have three tests I need to learn for I have to write a written plan for an activity with children, then I have so many presentations I need help! Save me!