My Kids And I: The tomboy.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Love you all:)

--------------------------

Anastasia Graham.

Tossing the bike keys to the air, I catch it midway with a raise of my right hand while readjusting the Gucci belt strapped around my slim waist as I make my way out of the 'Cloversdale Dancing Practice Halls'- as it is popularly named after its founder, Mr Cloversdale.

Bending over on my knee, I tie the last knot lingering about my sneaker boots. I guess,that's the qualms to being a stage dancer, backstage singer and guitarist at same time. They say,I'm super talented but the problem is: mum doesn't think so.

It's not like I do this for the money or tips attached, sometimes I can get so lucky. I just do it for the pleasure and passion. Besides, at one side of everything, I just do it so I can run from home, mum and everything connected to my family.

Mum especially...

"Hey Anastasia," Williams, one of the few friends I have made so far in Cloversdale Halls, waves to me and giving him a thumbs-up, I walk past. "You seem to be in haste...."

"Oh yes" I reply, not even bothering to look back at him. It's funny how he never seems to give up on me.

"Can I take you out for lunch?" He asks still, even though he can tell I'm avoiding him.

"Not promising yet, but I can try" I reply and I can tell he's smiling behind me.

Williams is just a friend, at least, in my own perspective and countless times I have tried to make him understand that I cannot reciprocate his feelings and still, he just doesn't seem to want to give up on me. Not anytime soon. I do not want to hurt his feelings and I still want to retain our friendship.

Well.....

Mentally deciding not to allow such tiring thoughts get to my head, I pull out my earphones and swing them carelessly over my ebony dark hair.

'Let me down slowly' by Alex Benjamin and Alessia Cara, plays out and it gets me ready for the rest of the day. Music is like magic...the relieving feeling it brings never ceases each time I'm on it. It's like an antidote, an antidepressant to me.

Turning halfway to my watch, I almost nearly screamed out of my skin.

2pm!.

Geez!. I'm in for big shit!

The idea of my Personal Attendant getting wind of my sudden disappearance made me roll my eyes in defiance. Like I give a damn in the world!...but it's not like I have any choice.

'You stubborn kid,when exactly would you start listening to me?!" I can imagine her ranting at the top of her voice, her arms akimbo "What if your mum finds out you sneaked away from home again, huh?"