~My Kids And I~
'When you've got stereotypes in the likes of......
---Seemingly Perfect- in- 'the- eyes- of- the- media' billionaire couple Dr and philanthropist, George Mayham, his fashionista wife Gracia and their lousy teen daughter, Anastasia
-----Hawaii- driven adventure couple; The Douglas Hue's and their three super-talented BUT weirdo kids. Mitchell, the mean but devoted pianoist;Joshua Jay, the vegetarian and aspiring singer and Chandra, the talented youngster writer
----Your typical romantic and blissful Nigerian Lagos- dwelling couple; The Ferdinand Anyanwu family and their youngster daughter, Ifunanya. A man who loves his wife so much that he's so scared to reveal a haunting truth.
-----Face of popular Beauty Makeups and TV Show Host and critic, Sarah Stones and her overseas doctor- fiancée, Denzel Stewards
.....meeting coincidentally in Lekki Gardens, based off in Nigeria, nothing is bound to go wrong, right?......or maybe something'
**Cover design by Me. 👌
Journey along with the characters whose stories are an intertwined, yet connected pieces that brings the story to a finite and promising end
No one seems to realise that being the different one in a world of fakes is a trait to be cherished and that is the point of my existence. Showing them that the otherwise of it all is the best way to life.
---------- Been your one true self, no matter what
Journey along on this camping vacation to Africa and DON'T FORGET to bring along a truck full of tasty lemonade and sunscreen lotion AND... get ready to have your ribs cracking in laughter.
Other books by Same Author
SISTERS (Teen Fiction).
THE UNDERCOVER REPORTER (Mystery/Thriller).
- How About A talk for a start?
- My Kids And I : The Three Musketeers
- My Kids And I: 'Telli Person'
- My Kids And I: Anastasia Mayham
- My Kids And I: Life of a celebrity presenter
- My Kids And I: Author's Note
- My Kids And I: 'Sandwiched' to Africa 1
- My Kids And I: Paradise....or...not?
- My Kids And I: Sandwiched to Africa 2
- My Kids and I: Day One in Nigeria
- My Kids and I: I miss him...
- My Kids and I: Let's strike a deal...no compromise.
- My Kids and I : Dancing in the Dark
- My Kids and I: Day Two in Nigeria
- Day Two In Nigeria: continued✔
- My Kids and I: The 'Awkward' kind of 'awkward'...
- My Kids and I: Little Things
- My Kids and I: Speed dial 911!
- My Kids and I: Speed dial 911 (CONTINUED)
- My Kids and I: The Other Woman
- My Kids and I: The Other Woman (CONTINUED)
- My Kids and I : Roses are red, Violets are purple and our love is blue
- My Kids And I: Roses are Red, Violets are Purple and our love is blue (CONTD)
- My Kids and I: The lessons learnt from a simple cruise.
- My Kids and I: The lessons learnt from a simple cruise (CONTINUED)
- My Kids and I: Facing the Harsh reality of life.