Chapter 2 - Claws of a Fox

Naruto and the other, were walking into the shopping district. When Naruto scratch his head but it was sore he look at his hands and his nails grow longer like claws.

'Shit!' Naruto thought he shoved his hands into his pocket, but Sasuke noticed this and so did Gaara they both thought the same thing. 'Something wrong with Naruto, he doesn't usually act this way.' Sasuke and Gaara nodded at each other, and grab an arm each and drag Naruto into the bathroom.

"Hey guys where you going." Shouted Sakura, "We need to talk to Naruto" both Sasuke and Gaara said "okay Gaara meet up outside, once your done." Called Temari.

In the Men Bathroom

"Okay guys, what's the big idea" said Naruto while getting shoved into the wall.

"Naruto take the hat off!!" yelled Sasuke, "no, make me" replied Naruto Gaara sand then took hold of Naruto putting him in the air, with his sand around him Sasuke went up to Naruto and pull off his hat, then two orange fox ears pop out.

"give me back my hat Sasuke" said Naruto. Sasuke and Gaara just stared at Naruto ears then they remembered.

"Naruto take your hands out of your pocket" demanded Gaara. "Fine!" replied Naruto while taken his hand out of his pocket.

His nails were long and sharp, they look like fox claws and everything was about to change again.

"Naruto your whiskers marks!" said Sasuke.

End of chapter 2